✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

Av koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

15

266 8 1
Av koushuu17

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 15 Zombie Apocalypse, 15

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 15: The Zombie Apocalypse, 15

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

These people are quite good at taking advantage of loopholes. Although Wen Zhu said that the situation of the hotel was not clear, so he did not accept reservations, but as long as there were no stupid people, they would know, and Wen Zhu would say it at that time. If you can't book, then pay for it, how can you leave a good impression after recharging, and don't you have a priority compared to others?

When the time comes, like today, remind me in time, isn't it easy to live in a hotel?

Although Ma Linlin is careful in her calculations, she has a clear mind and knows that the money she should spend must not be saved, and her two teammates are not stupid. Zhao Xiran is not as inhuman as his unapproachable appearance, and he understands it very well. Seeing that the bamboo was collected, several people showed satisfied expressions, eating what should be eaten, and packing what should be packed.

The weather is hot, Zhao Xiran is still a fire-based ability, and he doesn't take much food away every time, for fear of wasting it. Because of this, although his hunting range is getting farther and farther, he basically guarantees to come once every two days. The end times have led to different changes in the human body, and the higher the ability level, the stronger the ability to endure physiological needs such as eating, drinking, and Lazar.

Zhao Xiran originally considered that the big team was coming, so he had to go farther away to harvest one more wave before they swept away. This time, the base did not ask him to participate in the sweep, of course, he was taking care of his own extra money. Now when he heard about the hotel, I don't know why Zhao Xiran just thought that it would inevitably start after the big team left, so he decided to save less crystal nuclei and book the hotel first.

He still has some crystal nuclei at the bottom of the box in his hand, and he is not afraid of being green and yellow, and it is very easy to go alone.

Wen Zhu saw it in his eyes, and he also had a guess in his heart, and after seeing him leave, he was in a good mood and said to the system: "As long as the things sold are hard enough, it is really easy to make money in this troubled world."

The system answered: "Then you have to be hard enough."

Wen Zhu smiled and patted it: "The main thing is that you are powerful, otherwise how many people can provide warm and comfortable living conditions before the end of the world?" Although a large base can ensure safety and order, how can it be so easy to live a good life? In terms of enjoyment, it is difficult to lift shoes for Taoyuan.

With just clean water and plenty of food, it's not something that ordinary people can enjoy! Wen Zhu was also the backbone of the base before, with a top-ranked combat effectiveness, an independent residence, and a supply of basic materials, but if you want to get this kind of treatment, you have to work hard and enjoy it purely?

How can it be?

Zhao Xiran's relatives of the base leaders who have contributed to their contributions are not casually everywhere. The smaller the base, the darker the rules, but the more complex the ecology, the more frequent the turmoil. It's normal for small bases to fight around, swallow each other, stage backstabs, rebellions, and backstabs again. The big base also looks at the style of action, Wen Zhu's original base was an official background before the end of the world, and he was heroic and upright, and he also implemented an iron-blooded policy, so it ensured the survival of the vast majority of people to the greatest extent.

And some large-scale but private bases are simply clearly divided into three, six, nine, etc., and use abilities and fists to speak.

Wen Zhu thought of this and sighed silently.

The world has not been in the end times long enough, so people do not realize that the highly contagious and unavoidable characteristics of the zombie virus have led to the fact that the longer the time, the most scarce resources are not food and water, but people.

When the end times broke out, pregnant women, women, and children were all high-risk groups and could easily die, and after the end times, these groups of people were even more likely to be plundered. So much so that later, the sex ratio was a problem, and the birth rate was a big problem. The basic policy of the base is to encourage childbirth, and there are certain preferential treatment for pregnant women and women.

But this kind of policy will also bring a series of problems, women will not become high-status because they can have children, but become an expensive commodity, not to mention being bought and sold, and it is not uncommon to sell themselves. There are many children who can be born with a belly, and there are many men who want to keep seeds for themselves.

The end times have changed the world, but some things have never been changed, and those who can see it are lucky, but beyond this, where she can't see, there will always be countless darkness and horrors, surging all the time.

Wen Zhu knows the meaning of Taoyuan's existence too well. She doesn't care about Jiang Qianqian, that's why. The other party can't offend her, but there's no need to retaliate if you don't agree. First, in the last days, there is no one with character at all, and he is not tired to death after thinking about everything? Second, there will be many such people in the future, as long as they abide by the rules of Taoyuan, Wenzhu will not care what kind of people they are.

She has a heart of fraternity that protects everyone to the greatest extent.

Thinking of this, Wen Zhu clapped his hands and decided to draw up a general store rule seriously. The system also expressed support: "The more and more guests, the clearer the rules, so that you don't have to open up any more, buy two security robots to solve the guests who violate the rules."

It saw that Wen Zhu didn't like to interact with humans and couldn't trust human employees, so he directly suggested buying a robot.

Wen Zhu searched in the mall and found that this thing is quite expensive, a thousand points, which belongs to personal consumption, but the ability is also strong. After a moment of contemplation, she decided to buy it, but not now. Just wait for the big group to come before you buy it.

The system said: "You are now of a low level, so you have to buy it yourself." When the store is upgraded to level 10, a new mall will be opened, and you will have the power to change, replace, and buy everything in the store, and this kind of cost will not cost you points.

Now the things in the store can only be selected from a few templates, and there is no control at all. And the security robot is also her personal need, Wen Zhu understands it very well, and can see it: "It doesn't matter, it's also because of this situation, if we still have one or two people a day, of course we don't need to buy robots." There is input to output, I understand it.

She was not a calculation stream when she played games, but now she is not afraid of not making money when she opens a store, and she will not be careful about picking and searching.

The system didn't want her to be unhappy because she was rare, so she explained a few words, and saw that Wenzhu was very open-minded, and she became happy, and put a big turntable in front of her: "Come, I'll ask you to draw a prize, I'll invite you with my own points."

Wen Zhu was surprised: "Do you still have points?" Do you have an income?

The system choked.

Wen Zhu then said, "That's pretty good!" It would be too much to let you only work in the system and not pay you a salary!

The system was happy again, and said beautifully: "My points are drawn from the turnover, don't look at how much I don't draw now, that's because the scale is not large, I have brought a few hosts before, and I still have a little savings." You smoke it, and try your luck by the way.

Wen Zhu was curious, and while looking at the turntable, he asked, "How do you use points in your system?" Do you have an entity? I see you're pretty plain on this panel, you don't still have skins, do you?

There are really some good things on the turntable, and the most eye-catching one is probably the one that "has the ability to upgrade to one level", but it's only a very narrow one, and it is estimated that it will be difficult to draw. What else is a "set of seaside villas", what is a "box of 5J-grade cherries", Wen Zhu is stunned. She only knows that there are four hooks and three hooks of Cheerilee, and these five hooks are really the first time I've seen them, and they are too charming!

Although Wenzhu often eats fruit-flavored things these days, he really hasn't eaten fruit, and even when he recalls the taste of cherries in his mind, he feels distorted, and only saliva flows down vigorously.

In addition to these, there are also some furniture, such as tables, chairs, benches, sofa beds, vases, some tools, such as chainsaws, chain saws, large axes for chopping wood, long-handled sickles, etc., are inexpensive, multi-purpose, some multi-flavor box lunches, fried pork cutlets, fried chicken steak rice bowls, fish-flavored eggplant, fish-flavored shredded pork, fragrant dried back to the pot meat, look at the picture is full of portions, the dishes are excellent, and there are more than ten or twenty boxes in a grid.

Wen Zhu continued to drool and was extremely greedy.

She sighed: "If I draw this seaview villa, I don't know why it suddenly appeared?" The city is not near the sea.

The system replied: "You don't have to worry about this, even if it opens any door for you, it's yours and it's yours, come on, let's draw."

Wen Zhu rubbed his hands, stepped forward and turned hard, only to see that the flowers on the turntable suddenly blurred, swishing and turning, it seemed that he couldn't stop for a while. The system took the opportunity to make small talk: "What do you want to draw?" Do you want to make a wish?

"People still have to have dreams, of course I want to draw to the villa the most," Wen Zhu shrugged: "But I'm actually okay, the lunch box and cherries are very good, I haven't eaten them for a long time!" As for that ability up one level..."

Wenzhu groaned.

She is a dual-line ability, and she has been honed for a long time in the last days, and the two have reached level seven, which is considered high in the base, and some of the rare high-level offerings she knows are level eight, and level nine is rare. It's only been a few years since the end of this world, and there are very few abilities higher than hers.

It was originally a dimensionality reduction blow, similar to Jin Dan, the world of the ancestor suddenly came to a hole, although the strength of Wen Zhu is important, and how to improve it should also be considered, but it is not the most important thing. Besides, doesn't she still have a system? Improving her abilities is no longer the only way for her to become stronger, but to manage it well.

"It's too difficult, and it's okay if you can't draw it." Wen Zhu made up his mind.

Looking up, the turntable slowly stopped, and Wen Zhu looked expectantly, only to see that the thin pointer stopped moving leisurely and landed on the "box of cherries".

Wen Zhu was very happy: "Great! I haven't eaten cherries in a long time! You can help me put it in directly!

Although after hard work, the original base still produces several kinds of fruits, but cherries do not, this thing is delicate, not to mention that it is not easy to feed, and there are no seeds or seedlings at all. But before the end of the world, Wen Zhu liked to eat cherries, a small local one, like a crystal clear ruby, she liked, the local skin was fragile and could not be transported, so that she also liked the famous yellow variety, and she also liked the purple and black imported varieties.

There were still people in the store, and she couldn't eat them on the spot, but her heart was already full of happiness. It made the system a little disappointed: "Why didn't I draw something better!" Forget it, there will be a chance to draw a lottery in the future! I'll make a wish for you next time!

Wen Zhu smiled and felt very happy.

She now feels more and more that life is colorful, full of fun, and the system is like a family and friend, which is really beautiful.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.7K 184 61
Author: Coke bottle Shiyu went home from get off work to catch fish, and was actually bound to the doomsday city reconstruction system. The end is ap...
3.9K 134 100
Author: Zhanfeng Liuxue Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed After the time-travel mission failed, Si Teng was bound by the sys...
4.1K 284 133
Author; orange off Zhong Youyou accidentally bound up a bankrupt plane food shop. Zhong Youyou, who lives on takeout every day: I can't do anything? ...
Until the Day Av cate

Ungdomsfiksjon

111K 5.5K 27
Montana and Natasha were inseparable. Until the day they weren't. ***** Montana Be...