✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

By koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

7

314 12 1
By koushuu17

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 7 Zombie Apocalypse, 7

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 7: The Zombie Apocalypse, 7

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

After Ma Linlin and the three of them left, the commissary's upgrade experience bar went to the point of almost two-thirds.

Because it is located in the old city business district, it belongs to the developed area on the east side of the city before, there are more zombies than people, Wen Zhu is more leisurely and boring next, and three days later, he was successfully upgraded to the second level by relying on the repurchase of Du Fang and Zhao Xiran.

Three new products have been added to the secondary commissary, namely ham sausage, rice porridge, and mustard and kelp shreds packaged in small bags. At the same time, it has also upgraded other products to enrich the category. There are more steamed buns in the steamed pot and are divided into mushroom and green vegetable filling and pork green vegetable filling. There are also three more sandwiches, scrambled eggs with butter, beef tenderloin with black pepper, and sliced turkey.

Vegetarian buns have 5 points and meat buns have 6 points, which are as big as steamed buns, and they are all very beautiful. The salty sandwich is 12 points each, and the ingredients are plentiful, and the taste is solid and full. There are chicken and pork in ham sausage, and when you eat instant noodles in Wenzhu, you can put one on each and try it, and I feel that the starch content is not much, and it is a very chewy and elastic taste, 4 points a. After all, it's meat, and it's thicker than a finger, so it's quite cost-effective.

After leveling up, Wen Zhu will get 100 reward points, and the reward options for any one are: a bag of corn gummies, about 20, roast duck neck in various flavors, 10 pieces, or a brick-sized yellow rice cake.

Wen Zhu hadn't eaten candy for a long time, so she chose gummy corn. In fact, the self-heating small hot pot I chose before, and I haven't finished eating the jelly or something. This kind of luxurious and beautiful food storage, as well as the more and more food choices in the commissary, make Wenzhu's sense of security rise, and when he chooses food rewards by heart, he will have a lot less self-blame.

She tore open the package, took out a individually wrapped corn-flavored gummie, tore it open again, stuffed the gummies into her mouth, and put the rest behind the cash register, and began to observe the large pot of thick white porridge. The super-large capacity electric cooker is placed on the table, plugged in with electricity, and next to it is a stack of bowls, which looks like there is a capacity of more than 200 ml, which is not large, but the price is 4 points a bowl. The white porridge is thick, the skin is knotted with a layer of rice oil, and the rice grains burst open, sticky and fragrant, full of the aroma of high-quality rice.

Moreover, the electric cooking pot will never stick to the pot, and this pot of rice porridge will never dry up. Once a certain amount of rice porridge has been scooped away, the cauldron will be re-boiled.

The food in the commissary adheres to the purpose of filling the stomach is not expensive, and there are no luxury goods this time, but Wen Zhu is still very satisfied. At present, these foods are very compatible with each other, and they can be mixed and matched at will, and the income from walking is also considerable. And cigarettes and cakes are to some extent something that everyone in the last days can't refuse, and who doesn't want to try them if they have the conditions?

She's confident.

After this upgrade, the store area has increased significantly, and there are four more bench tables and chairs, each with six seats, and the store does not look crowded. This time, there are trash cans under each table that automatically clean up at any time, and paper towels and toothpicks are placed on the table. To be honest, Wen Zhu felt that this paper towel was a bit redundant when everyone was not very clean. Where can you wipe your mouth clean?

But the system said that this setting can improve the customer's experience, and Wen Zhu didn't say anything. In order to avoid wool or waste, each guest is limited to a maximum of three tissues per visit.

Du Fang was on time, came once every two days, and spent about 20 points each time, and this time as soon as he entered the door, he was given a head by the rich rice fragrance: "Porridge!" You've got porridge here!

She has actually eaten well these days, both in taste and quantity, but this is rice porridge! After the end of the world, many high-quality rice stores were destroyed due to disasters, and the rice that was preserved after that became very precious. Because of the pollution of soil and water sources, the newly planted rice tastes bad, and the rice has no flavor, so it can only barely satisfy the stomach. How long has it been since I've smelled this fragrant and nostalgic smell!

Du Fang took out two first-grade crystal nuclei from his pocket to recharge, and then didn't care about saying anything, he went over to take a bowl of porridge for himself. The rice porridge is viscous and smooth, maintained at a suitable entrance, slightly hot temperature, Du Fang poured down a bowl of three times and divided by two, let out a long breath, closed his eyes and savored for a moment, turned to look at Wen Zhu: "I must bring my family over and let them eat the food here!"

Because of the rules of the shop, Du Fang couldn't bring food back. However, the base to this commercial area has been intensively cultivated by many people, although the zombies can not be eliminated, there is a certain danger in ordinary times, but every fifteen days the base will send a large team with jammers into the city to clean, at that time she and her family are still relatively safe to follow behind, come over, eat something, and return on the same day.

Wen Zhu noticed the change in her breath at a glance, and smiled: "Congratulations, the progress is quite fast."

Du Fang was originally a second-level ability, but now he has the feeling of a third-level ability, and his progress is really fast, which shows that he is really desperate. Ability grading has always been a vague concept, but it's generally accepted that having it at the beginning and absorbing it without any exercise is a level 1 ability. After a period of training or actual combat, the ability to use the ability to pose a lethal threat to the zombies, or the secondary life ability begins to provide service value, such as the water system providing a bucket of water a day, which is called level 2. Level 3 is a more obvious improvement, whether it is endurance or attack power, there will be a change in the amount.

For example, Du Fang now obviously feels that his endurance has greatly increased, and the time it takes to reach the limit is almost three hours of continuous attack.

Level 4 abilities, like level 4 zombies, are qualitative changes, and people will begin to have a thorough understanding of their abilities and use them with full variation. Because of this, each level after the fourth level changes, everyone is different. Skipping battles that are not far apart often test reaction speed, combat awareness, and open-mindedness. And the abilities are also strange, and a high level doesn't necessarily mean invincibility.

The strength of the zombies is relatively fixed, and the level below level four is basically benchmarked against those of the same level, and above level four, the lower ones can try to challenge the zombies with a slightly higher level with strategy.

Wen Zhu could see the changes in Du Fang's body at a glance, and the other party already knew that she was a master, so he smiled happily: "Thank you boss for your advice!" I used to be reluctant to let my children and sister starve, I couldn't help it, thinking that I could kill zombies anyway, it would be better than them, so I had to save from my own mouth, and I couldn't upgrade my abilities..."

Du Fang lives in a large base outside the city, because of the large scale and the operation is quite regular, as long as each ability goes out of the city to fight for a sufficient time every month, he will have a low-security crystal nucleus to take. Although this crystal nucleus is not enough to feed a family, it is at this time, how can there be any labor security? Ordinary people have to work, and children have to work.

She has a sister who is a few years older at home, and when the zombies appear, the family is dead, and she and her sister depend on each other. There is also a daughter, Du Fang and her ex-husband, after the divorce, she worked hard as a single mother to pull her daughter, and her daughter came at the end of the year when she was only six years old. Only Du Fang has special abilities, so she has to work hard to create value for the base, and Du Fang's sister does work in the base to collect garbage, fill zombies and other jobs, and take care of children by the way. The poor little girl is 10 years old this year, and she follows her aunt every day to carry stones, shovel soil, pick up garbage, and run errands for others.

After the age of twelve, she had to start working as a half-laborer, and then if she had any special abilities, she would go out of the city to fight zombies and receive benefits like her mother. If it's an ordinary person, then it's like an aunt, working as a coolie.

In a reliable, safe and basic base, this is already a stable and lucky life. Du Fang remembered only silence. If it weren't for Wenzhu's commissary, she would have been desperate and numb in such days. Now, Du Fang can't help but look forward to her sister and daughter enjoying food here and regaining hope.

It's been a few days since the large team carrying jammers entered the city, Du Fang is ready to have a full meal, bring some things, and go all the way back to kill zombies, striving to earn a few more crystal nuclei to bring his family to enjoy. She bought herself another bowl of porridge, a black pepper beef fillet sandwich, and a mushroom vegetable bun, and brought it to the table to eat, when the glass door was pushed open again.

Zhao Xiran walked in familiarly: "A bucket of instant noodles, a cake... New again?

He pulled down the black cloth that covered his face, surprise in his eyes. Although this person is a loner, he is actually capable and polite, Wen Zhu still welcomes such a generous guest, and nodded to him: "Welcome to come again, that's right, there are new products on the shelves in this store, do you want to see them?"

Everything that fits in the counter is in the counter.

Zhao Xiran took a serious look, smelled the domineering fragrance of the meat buns, the mellow aroma of the rice porridge, and his stomach suddenly growled: "I won't eat instant noodles today, I'll eat steamed buns and porridge, bring me two bags of mustard and kelp shreds, and take two sandwiches, just black pepper beef tenderloin and turkey slices, and a cupcake."

Wen Zhu Yiyan took out the things he wanted, Zhao Xiran was in a good mood, politely said thank you, and took the things to the table next to Du Fang and sat down. In the past few days, the two of them have actually met each other, but if it is not necessary in the last days, everyone will not greet each other, let alone share a table casually, and they will eat their own food.

There was an oiled paper pad at the bottom of the bun, and Zhao Xiran didn't want his dirty hands to stain the fluffy, noisy, soft and snow-white cute bun, so he dragged it with his hand and bit it down. The fluffy buns gushed out with the aroma of meat and juice under the skin, and the pork was mixed with green vegetables, which was fragrant and not greasy, and it was not enough for people to eat one.

Zhao Xiran drank another big mouthful of rice porridge, feeling that his whole body was smoothed from the inside, and he was comfortable inside and out!

His cold, detached, expressionless face showed tenderness and pleasure, and he munched on it.

Wen Zhu smiled and looked at the large number of points walking, and was in a happy mood.

At this time, a rude shout came from outside the glass door: "Listen inside, you have been surrounded!" Don't get out of here! Here Lao Tzu levied!

Wen Zhu's smile disappeared instantly, and he straightened up and looked outside.

Du Fang and Zhao Xiran stopped talking and turned their heads at the same time.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens, and they are reprinted to this site just to promote this book for more readers to enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 344 75
Lin Li crossed. The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on one-third of the star field, there are t...
2.8K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
14.3K 355 75
Author: boiled pot cabbage Copywriter: The ice age has returned, and mankind has no choice but to face natural disasters. Tang Qing accidentally got...
8.1K 169 31
Author: in the long night [The apocalypse + infrastructure + infinite supermarket + strong female + no CP + cool article] Song Zhi was originally a b...