Introduction

DESTINY IN THE M.M.

Man I wanna fall in love! Everybody I know falling in love! I said as I grabbed my cup and sitting on my couch. I was on FaceTime with my BestFriend Gina.

Des you do not need to fall in love! It's a hot bitch summer! She laughed.

Okay and a cold bitch winter is around the corner! I miss being a cub Gina! I miss having a man hold me at night! Waking up to in the morning, GETTING FUCKED ON THE REGULAR!

Okay I feel you on the getting fucked on the regular part but girl you better fuckin just get a lil piece these niggas is for every fuckin body! You ain't gone never find one to yo self. Shit better get like me! Find a hoe ass nigga with some good dick and fuck him and get money out his ass and go on about yo day!

I don't fuck on niggas unless we in a relationship I ain't tryna join the mile high club! But you been fuckin on Chaz for 2 years now ain't that the same nigga that said he tryna wife you! I laughed.

Owe bitch we is not talking bout me! But he'll even than when we first started fuckin with each other that's all it was, was just fuckin!

Now his ass tryna give you a ring and a baby!

I'll take the ring girl fuck that baby shit! I will be on birth control til the day I die!

You stupid! I laughed making her laugh. I knew she was serious that's why it was extra funny. "I don't know how we are friends!" I joked.

Girl cause who wanna deal with a crying ass baby! I'm 23 years old I wanna shake my ass, travel, start a business or some shit! A baby will definitely just mess my bag up. Plus daddy be giving me 10 stacks a week you think I wanna share that shit with a kid!

Owee that's cold!

Helllooooo you feel me, so yeah no!

I feel you! (My line started beeeping in and it was my dad.) "Hold on G, this my dad!" I clicked over to answer the phone and instantly rolled my eyes.
"What's up dad?"

Hey baebae what you doing? He asked slurring his words. I knew my dad was drunk. I rolled my eyes even harder then first time.
My dad had a real bad drinking problem always did my whole entire life and I'm 23 years old. That's why my mom left him and left me with him when I was 12 years old. She said I was old enough to fin for myself and take care myself since I basically was a teenager. My dad drinking problem caused us to get evicted twice. The second time we was homeless, I was 16. I vowed to myself I'll never in life get that low ever again. I picked up damn near three jobs saved enough money and bought a house. I lived between the hood and the suburbs. My house had three floors. I turned the basement into a fully functional apartment down there for my dad. He couldn't come upstairs to my house at all. I tried to help him as much as I could but the alcohol was just to bad.

I ain't doing nothing dad what you want?

BaeBae I need some money!

Dad I just gave you money! What you do with it?

I was at the casino you know how they do me BaeBae!

I ain't got nun for you!

Please, I just need $300 I swear it'll last me for two weeks this time for real for real! I promise Destiny baby I'm fucked up!

Dad you always saying something gone last and you gone do right or whatever and you spend it the same day. I just have you $300 two days ago. All you gone do is spend it on cigarettes, alcohol and gamble so no I ain't got nun for you!

Destiny please! I'm begging you BaeBae! Pleas!!

Dad if I give you $300 and you spend it all I won't give you nothing for a month do you understand me!

I understand BaeBae, thank you! I swear when I get my life together ima....imaaaa....ima get you something real nice!

Whatever dad I'll leave it on the back stairs.

Thank you BaeBae I love you!

Love you to dad! I hung up the phone and took a deep breath and went upstairs to my closet. I always felt like I had to keep helping my dad for some reason I could never really say no. I know he was a work an progress but damn it was like he was the kid and I was the parent. He just blows money so bad and it's like he doesn't give a fuck. I know he be out his mind an element a lot but damn. I need a fuckin break!

I went into my safe and grabbed some money out. I put $300 in an envelope and took it back downstairs. I sat it on the backstairs and closed and locked my doors. I always made sure my shit was locked cause my dad stole from me twice before. I kicked him out each time. The last time he ended up in the hospital with alcohol poison. I felt so bad and let him come back but that time I made sure I had all my locks and everything on my doors.

I sat back on my couch and scrolled through TikTok. I loved to laugh and I found this app to be so humorous.

I was scrolling for so long I forgot to call G back! I put my phone on the charger and got in the shower and ready to lay down. I had a long day ahead of me tomorrow.