Moreover, although Taoyuan has not yet implemented amniotic membrane capsule technology, it has the highest level of hospital benefits in the world and the best benefits. Of course, there are various benefits and subsidies for giving birth to children. Giving birth here is already very secure.

Wenzhu needs newborns and labor. Of course, policies must encourage births, and publicity will keep up. Although as an individual she would not choose to give birth, nor would she consider giving birth to be a necessary life journey for women, this is the conflict between her position and her personal choice.

Balancing the two lies in how to protect reproductive rights and welfare. It allows people who want to have a baby to have no worries, and allows people who don’t want to have a baby not to worry about the future. It allows people who want to have a baby but don’t want to have a baby to greatly reduce the pressure and difficulty of giving birth after landing in the amniotic capsule.

As well as education, medical and other benefits for infants, young children and minors, all are kept up.

Wen Zhu couldn't help but sigh to the system: "Thankfully, I have you, otherwise I wouldn't know what to do if I saw the increasing number of pregnant women and their desire to have children." The system

hit the nail on the head: "Without me, you wouldn't be able to see the number of pregnant women at all. and the growth data of fertility wishes. So I won’t be anxious."

Wenzhu: "You are really good at comforting people."

The system sent a shy emoticon: "Thank you, I also feel that I have made great progress."

Wenzhu : "In terms of dry humor, yes."

In fact, there is still a big gap in medical treatment in Taoyuan, but the conditions are much better than those in the outside world. All kinds of medicinal materials and equipment are actually available. What is really missing are medical staff, especially high-level medical staff.

But this was not achieved overnight. Fortunately, after owning three cities in one year, Wenzhu also searched for some talents in Chinese and Western medicine. Their level is good, but they may no longer be able to practice medicine due to physical reasons. They go to medical schools to give lectures and to hospitals to teach students. The step-by-step teaching is very good.

At least the inheritance has not been broken, and recovery is only a matter of time.

Wenzhu himself also had some knowledge of first aid and surgery, but it was all focused on surgery and orthopedics. It was all brought about by a lot of practical experience and he had not studied medicine systematically.

This is also the case at Taoyuan Hospital. In addition to surgery and orthopedics, the gynecology department has accumulated a lot of experience in a short period of time and has made a relatively good improvement.

In addition, after the Chinese Medicine Laboratory was invited to the south, Shen Nong began to taste herbs and collect various plants to test their medicinal properties. Wenzhu felt nervous every time he saw them doing this.

They themselves were very excited, because according to their explanation of Wenzhu, although these plants in the south had mutated, their medicinal properties seemed to have increased, and they needed to be tried and analyzed again.

This kind of statement seems quite rational, but when they are excited, they will even grab the medicinal materials and try them directly on themselves.

Wenzhu felt that he had nothing to say to such a madman, so he silently called them a group of armed team members to protect them in collecting medicine. As a rule, this matter has become a daily task of the armed forces, and each team must take turns to do it, which also gives them the opportunity to build a good relationship with the doctor.