Hero Helping... Again? (1)

Edited by: Kuro and Lille

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grey went through the familiar feeling of his soul getting pushed to another world or universe, but this time, the pressure on his soul was really heavy. Usually, there was some weight on his soul because he was a foreign soul going to another plane of existence, but this time, it felt like someone was trying to smush him flat.

Still, he did his best to resist it because he knew this was just the beginning.

When he was finally able to open his eyes, he was immediately hit with the smell of urine, feces, and rotting flesh. In the dark and musty room, there were 11 children in the room with him.

Everyone was lying on an ugly brown mat. Who knows how long they've been living in this room because all the kids were dirty.

When he realized the situation, he saw that he also looked like those kids, dirty and emaciated. Even though he wanted to throw up, he took a deep breath and tried to contact System 225 in his head out of habit.

'System? System 225? Are you there?'

It was silent. All he was able to receive was the short memories of this body. He called out for Arisa and System 505 too, but he realized it was futile.

The maximum amount of time that someone had been cut off from the Systems in an S-ranked world was 6 months. He just had to wait until then... If he could survive.

According to System 225, surviving without the System was one of the hardest parts of being in an S-ranked world. He could die at any moment if he wasn't careful.

Luckily, he was connected to his System space at all times. He still hoarded a lot of food and medicines there. He also had his and God System's mecha that they used in two universes. He doubted he would use them again in this world, but the comfort of having them in his System space was all he needed.

He laid back down like the other children and closed his eyes. He had to go through the memories of the child he was in...

This child was only 10 years old. He was kidnapped at the age of 6 and has been living in this horrible basement ever since. He was sold to a disgusting nobleman who experimented on children. The experiments consisted of him seeing the effects of poisons that he had created.

There were once 30 children in this room, now there were only 12 including Grey. The other children died after leaving this room. When a child left this room they were sent to the torture room... In that room... Well, it was quite graphic to the point that Grey had to gloss over what happened in there.

Still, there were scars all over their bodies to show the pain and suffering each child went through.

The body of the child he transferred into was named Ren Hansferd. He was a noble's son from the Tresna kingdom. The Hansferd family was in charge of half of Tresna's military. They commanded the Tresna kingdom's Army. They were considered the swords of the King, and the ones who protected the kingdom's borders.

Ren was the little princess of the Hansferd family. His mother, after giving birth 2 times, hoped that her third child would be a girl, but Ren popped out. Even so, she doted on him the most because he looked similar to her.

He also had the family birthmark on his hip to prove his bloodline. Each Ducal family in the Tresna Kingdom had a birthmark on all their children, legitimate and illegitimate. It was the same for the Royal Family.

When all cleaned up, Ren had long, beautiful navy blue hair and crystal blue eyes. He almost looked like a water fairy.

Well, currently, Ren looked like a dirty sewer rat...