Prince of Acting (8)

Edited by: Kuro, Lille, and Nyxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the studio, Alec and Damien ran into Kyle who looked troubled. It looked like he didn't want to go inside as he stood there with his manager who was trying to convince him that he was just imagining things.

Seeing that Kyle was worried, Alec trotted over and called out to Kyle, "Good morning, Kyle. Is everything okay?"

Kyle turned to see Alec, relieved. "Alec, please tell me that I am not going crazy!" He tugged on Alec's arm gently, his face aggrieved and his voice sounding as though he was going to cry.

"What's wrong?"

After hearing Kyle's story, he knew that Kyle wasn't going crazy as this also happened in the original plot. Long story short, Stephan was being really creepy towards Kyle. Most people who saw Stephan didn't think he was a bad person, like Kyle's manager, Jason, but Kyle could tell that Stephan faked his personality. When Stephan was being kind to Kyle, he noticed that Stephan was uncomfortable, trying not to scare him away, but that freaked him out even more.

"He's trying to be really nice to me, as though he is afraid I will run away, but the vibe he gives me makes me want to run away..." Kyle didn't know how to explain it, but it was like when someone sensitive encountered someone who had killed many people; it was like they were reeking of blood lust.

"I understand that feeling, except even though Stephan smiles at me, I know he doesn't want to."

"So it really isn't just me. Thank goodness!" After hearing what Alec said, he finally felt like he was not alone or going crazy.

Seeing the two, almost gossiping with one another, Damien knew he had to stop it so that they could go inside. "Come on you two, enough or someone will hear."

Kyle and Alec froze like twin statues. They looked at each other and nodded, the once gossiping face soon disappeared replacing with a stiff poker face.

"Sorry," The two said before Kyle led the way for them to go inside.

Kyle, the bright and cheerful sunshine, greeted everyone regardless of their position in the crew, even knowing everyone by name. He even said hi to Stephan before leaving the man as quickly as possible.

As for Alec, he politely greeted everyone right after Kyle. At first, everyone thought he was cold and unfeeling, but now they saw him like a feral cat learning to love humans. They couldn't help but want to shower the young man with love and food.

Stephan, seeing everyone's reaction to Alec, especially Kyle's who seemed overly protective of Alec, felt his blood pressure rising, ready to burst his blood vessels. It was always, always, Alec that made him upset. Alec had better acting skills, was able to be himself, and took Kyle away from him. It was frustrating that some people were handed everything while others had to work for it until they were covered in sweat and blood.

Though Stephan was the type of person who could only see himself as he downgrades the experiences of those around him. It was like a competition. His life was better, his life was worse, whatever it was, he felt he was better in all aspects even if they weren't great.

No one noticed Stephan's turbulent emotions that alternated between jealousy, anger, and bloodlust.

In the end, regardless of what he was feeling, the director started the next scene. They had a couple more episodes until the climax, aka Vincent's death, and then the ending of the TV show from there.

At the moment, they were at the scene building up to the climax.

.

.