Trans Idol (6)

Edited by: Kuro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the talk, Jaden took down the System Barrier and walked Arisa home. She seemed a lot more cheerful as she waved Jaden goodbye. He felt like they would be good friends from now on.

Jaden didn't know what she was going to do, but he was glad that she was a kind person. They also exchanged numbers so they could always keep in touch. He hoped that whatever Arisa decided, she would be able to follow her dreams.

As for him, he could finally focus on becoming the top idol.

Well, that was what he hoped and wished for.

*****

Two weeks later, Jaden met up with Charlotte and signed his contract. She was very accepting of him being a Trans man and even promised that they would help him legally change his name and sex on legal documents. They were also willing to pay for his HRT and surgeries before and after his debut. Jaden couldn't possibly say no to their generous offer.

The contract was a 10 year-long contract and could be renewed at the end of it. The 10 years included the time he would be an "idol trainee", and after his debut. In the end, he could choose to renew it or leave the company.

"Idol Trainees" were individuals who had two paths. They could go into idol groups, or become solo artists, but each of them had to start off as a trainee. They would have to live in dorms and get to know the other idol trainees. Managers would oversee their training and had to pick out those who worked better alone or with others. Once every six months, selected individuals would be able to debut.

JQ didn't have a lot of idols or solo artists and they only had 4 other idol trainees in their dorms. They were going to debut as a group, but they still needed another member. JQ hoped that Jaden would be able to work well with them even though he was also good as a solo artist.

Models from JQ didn't have to live in dorms, and they got their managers right away and would be able to start work right away.

Jaden would be able to meet the manager when he moved into the dorms. He was able to live in the dorms in a week, so he had to prepare. He was slowly going to pack some of his things before he would come out to his parents. He decided to come out a day or two before moving out.

Even though his lessons at Kelly's dance studio ended, Jaden still practiced dancing in his room, played instruments, did school work, and did one last small gig at a bar. It was a small gay bar with a rich clientele. Very hidden and also underground. No one knew who the owner was, but they liked to look for small talents to entertain their guests. The owner and his employees were gay/lesbian or bisexual/pansexual men, women, and nonbinary folks, which was why the bar was considered a "gay bar." The rich clients didn't have to be a part of the lgbtqia+ community to enter, they just had to have enough money.

Jaden saw that they were paying a lot for the gig, so he decided to do it. If he got kicked out a night or two before moving into the dorms, he would be able to stay at a cheap hotel until the day of moving in. This would also prevent that incident where he was found sleeping on the bench and then kidnapped...

He arrived before opening so that he could get his things ready. They said he could play as many songs as he wanted to in 3 hours. They would provide food, drinks, and breaks as well as good pay. He couldn't say no at all.

The bar was very lowkey. It didn't have any indications that it was a "gay" bar. The bar was lined with polished seats, expensive alcohol, and four bartenders. Each had their specialties and their outfits were tailored to their personality. Across from the bar was the small stage that Jaden would be performing on. There were seats and booths lined with soft red cushions to match the brown, red, and black theme. The lights were dimmed out to set a relaxing atmosphere akin to taking a bath alone with a bottle of wine and candles lined up around the bathtub.