Interstellar General (12)

Edited by: Kuro and Lille

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grey urged Dr. Gio to let him out. Even though he was injured, he wasn't injured enough to stay in the med bay the entire time. He wanted to help his Silas defeat Caspian!

"You must be careful! You can't do strenuous movements or you will cause the internal bleeding to get worse. You almost died!"

Dr. Gio went back to his nagging mode, which Grey didn't stop. He kept saying that he would be careful, that he would not get into the mecha, and all these things until Dr. Gio was satisfied.

Grey walked out of the med bay and slowly made his way to the command center where Silas was. He already messaged Silas, so when he got to the door, he saw Silas waiting for him.

Silas brought him into a hug in front of everyone, but he did not care. Everyone knew of their relationship, so he thought it was fine.

"I heard from Uncle Gio that you wanted to leave the med bay. Are you feeling better now?"

"I'm doing a lot better. I can't do a lot of physical activity, but standing next to you is fine."

"That's fine. You can let me take care of the rest."

Silas supported Grey into the command center. Grey didn't mind the care and let Silas do as he pleased. The two walked in together and were saluted by the other soldiers.

Everyone went back to what they were doing. Silas was the one to fill Grey in on the details.

"After chasing Caspian into the asteroid belt, we lost them when we got out. We will be combing through the planets near the asteroid belt. Captain Aylward is also helping. He was on the other side of the asteroid belt but he didn't see where Caspian landed."

Silas said while grinding his teeth in anger, "They couldn't have gotten too far. They were hit multiple times, so it wouldn't be surprising if they crash landed nearby."

It made sense since System 225 lost signal with Caspian's spacecraft and hologram.

"Don't leave any planets untouched. We will be able to find a crash site eventually." Grey smiled at the map displayed in the center of the command center.

The map was in a large circle and displayed a holographic screen. They could zoom in and out but could not see the details of each planet. It only had the names of the planet and its surrounding moons.

"I agree. It won't take long to find him. Since he's injured, he couldn't have gone very far."

It was only a matter of time before they found Caspian. Silas didn't care if they found him dead or alive. As long as he could confirm it, only then would he have some peace of mind.

*****

Caspian did his best to stand up, but he found that his left leg was severely wounded and there was a large puncture wound on his stomach. He had scratches, bruises, and first-degree burns on the rest of his body, but they didn't hurt as much as the wounds on his stomach and leg did.

He dragged himself away from the spacecraft that was lit on fire and stumbled into the woods. He didn't know where he was going; didn't know how to survive in the wild. He at least knew he had to find shelter, water, and some food. He had no clue how to find water or food so he decided to find shelter first.

Caspian went in the direction of the mountain. He thought he could find a cave or a stream coming down the mountain.

He didn't know how far it was, but he still kept going, even when the sun started to set.