Prince of Acting (11)

A/N: There are mentions of gang-bang/rape, but nothing happens. I just want to say, I've seen this a lot in Chinese BL. Don't justify it. It's wrong to use this as a revenge method and things like that. But this Arc was kind of making fun of the people who do use this method, so please keep that in mind.

Edited by: Kuro, Lille, Nyxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the last two episodes of Everlasting Bloom, King Felix had visited the former Prime Minister's home one last time to take all the documents in his study. He knew the value of those documents and if he wanted to complete Vincent's, or more like his own dream, he needed all of them.

Upon further inspection of those documents, detailed accounts of the economic status dating back to over 20 years and even ways to combat the failings of the system were written. There were many plans and solutions to both simple and complex problems. The reports on the country were so detailed, it was like the man had lived with the citizens, documenting everything from daily life struggles to a merchant's journey throughout the country. There wasn't a single thing missing in the study, even the King's daily habits were documented and even accounted for. He had plans to make it so that the King could continue his lavish lifestyle but also bring the people back on their feet. He could never convince the King to go through with those plans though.

Vincent had thought of everything. Even the economic status of other countries on the continent.

After King Felix took those documents, he rushed back to the palace and thought of what plans to initiate first.

These last two episodes showed the struggles King Felix and Knight Commander Lewis had to face together. They were scorned by the public but worked hard to fix all that the former king had done.

In just a couple of months, King Felix seemed to have aged. He was sitting in his study, looking at documents, and then sighing. His face showed that he was exhausted but this was something he brought upon himself.

"Prime Minister Vincent had gone through years of this, and here I am not even able to stand a couple of months... Am I really worthy of being King?"

The sadness and grief in his eyes were captured on the camera. The camera then zoomed and faded out. Signifying the end of the season.

.

.

.

.

.

This ending had sparked a lot of complaints from the viewers. This open-ended ending was torturous. They were already broken-hearted at Vincent's death, but with the ending, they wanted to riot. Many comments filled the review sections of different websites. Even with the upset viewers, they couldn't give the show anything less than 4 stars.

The TV show was well-made. It showed the struggles of both the "Villain" and the Male Protagonist. It gave a realistic ending, one not filled with rainbows and butterflies. It left them wanting more. They wanted to know what happened to the King and to the people that Vincent had struggled so much to save.

Some were even confused as to how the second season would play out. Would they continue on with this concept? Would they change it? The company that produced this TV show was famous for other shows with seasons that had different genres and plots. Would this show be the same?

Then, some people wondered why the TV show had the name, Everlasting Bloom. Many people had come up with theories, but the most widely accepted theory was that "the Bloom" signified a particular person that didn't necessarily have to be the MC. In the first season, "the bloom" was Vincent. His impact and his love for his people were everlasting. His ideas, his plans, his solutions, and his revolution, had sparked a bud in the people's hearts. They would forever be grateful to him. That was probably the meaning of the name.