Artificial Human (5) [Revised]

Edited by: Kuro and Lille

This is 3/3 for the bonus chapters! Thank you for all the support on Ko-fi!

You are reading the revised chapter. Some content has changed and some has stayed the same. Some comments in later chapters will no longer apply to the chapter since I've made changes. Thank you for always supporting me and I hope the new Arc 5 is a better read for everyone! (This is copied and pasted to all platforms and will be in every chapter).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan and Cooper heard a loud boom and immediately felt the explosion as they were walking toward the center of the capital. The explosion shook the ground, making them unable to move forward. Cooper fell to the ground as he couldn't keep himself up. Morgan was able to stand his ground but he was stuck in place.

The buildings around them started to crumble due to aftershocks. The roads cracked a bit, and the cars that littered the roads creaked at the momentum.

Several seconds later, everything calmed down.

It took a few moments for Morgan to get his body out of the shock before he walked over to Cooper to help him up. It was Cooper's first time experiencing an earthquake of any sort, so his legs were still shaking.

"We have to get going. I can feel a presence coming closer. Can you run?" Morgan carefully asked the still-stunned Cooper.

"I- I can try!"

"Then let's go!"

Morgan held Cooper's hand and they quickly ran to the center of the city. The area around the center was in a worse state as it was at the epicenter of the explosion. Buildings crumbled to the ground, there were large cracks in the road that suspended it upwards. There was also smoke coming out of the ground as they got closer to the area they were looking for.

Once they saw the back of the person they were looking for, Morgan slowed down and let go of Cooper's hand.

Seeing the silhouette of three people, he wanted to charge toward the one in the middle to give him a hug.

He just knew that the one standing in the middle was Adam 1, the person he had been searching for a really long time. Adam 1 had short white hair that fluttered gently in the wind. He was of average height and average build, but he knew that body was powerful enough to destroy the whole world.

He was wearing an oversized lab coat with khaki pants and a black t-shirt. His outfit was a little funny on him, but he didn't seem to care. The large lab coat made it look like Adam 1 was wearing his father's clothing. At least his shirt and pants fit him better than the coat.

Adam 1 turned around because he heard the sound of footsteps coming his way. He saw a man looking at him with a fiery passion in his eyes. His face was a little dusty, but it didn't hide any of his features. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was tall and muscular. His skin-tight shirt accentuated his muscles. He wore camo, military pants, and black combat boots.

'That's probably my husband.'

He didn't even need to touch him anymore to confirm that man's soul. Just looking at that shameless aura was enough. Adam 1 also knew the two men in front of him were Ability Users.

Jerald and William jumped in front of Adam 1 to protect him from the Ability Users. They saw them as a threat. Well, they saw everyone and anything as a threat, even other zombies.

Adam 1 had them stand down and then he smiled at Morgan. "Are you here to capture me?" Adam 1 asked, even though he knew who the man in front of him was, he had to pretend for a bit.