Extra: Arc 8 - Hot Springs (NSFW)

Edited by: Kuro and Lille

This is an NSFW chapter so you don't have to read this if ya don't want to. Anyway, enjoy the chapter for those who do read it! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grey took the Hero party to a neighboring country. At the border was a mountain range filled with volcanoes both active and inactive. Even so, towns could be seen scattered across the mountain range, reaping the benefits of the fertile soil and natural hot springs.

Many tourists flocked to these towns for hot springs, filling in the inns, and relaxing in the springs. Fortunately, Grey and the party were able to find an inn with some vacant rooms.

They rented three rooms, and since Grey was paying, he was the one allocating the rooms.

Grey looked over at Micah, Reyner, Andrea, and the rest calculating how to separate the others so that it would be proper as well as him getting to share a room with his husband.

"Lamine and Felicia will share a room. Micah, Andrea, and Genji will share a room while Reyner and I will take a room. You wouldn't want to disturb lovers right?" Although Grey said it with a smile it didn't reach his eyes. He gave a 'try to disturb me and my husband and watch what's gonna happen' kind of look.

Originally, Micah wanted to share a room with Edwin, but seeing as he wanted to spend time with Reyner, he could only let it be. Micah looked over at Reyner and glared.

If you dare to break Doctor Edwin's heart, I will be sure to poison your food!

It was as though Reyner could read Micah's thoughts. He looked over and nodded.

Don't worry, they would have to get over my dead body first before I'd do anything to break his heart.

It seems the two had a tactical understanding because they nodded at each other. They didn't exchange any words, making Andrea and the others very confused.

"Alright, Micah and Lamine are in charge of the rooms. No complaints right?"

"No, sir!" They responded. "Okay, go check out your rooms and have fun. Don't disturb me and Reyner!" Bye kids, don't want to see any of you for the next three days, Grey hummed to himself.

And with that, Grey happily took Reyner away from the rest of the group.

Andrea and the others looked toward the direction Grey and Reyner left in and couldn't help but mutter, "They are so shameless!"

System 225 agreed with Andrea.

Grey held the key to the room in one hand and Reyner's hand in the other. "I picked the best inn I could find! How do you like it?"

Since it was an inn catered to nobles, it was quite fancy. The wood floors and walls were polished, a beautiful red rug went down the middle of the halls, paintings adorned the walls, and flower vases could be seen between each painting. Even if there were threats of volcanoes at any point in time, this inn didn't seem to care about it and only wanted to meet the taste of the wealthy.

"It's beautiful." But not as beautiful as you, Reyner said while looking at Grey.

Grey smiled happily while guiding him to their room.

They had a private hot spring bath and a private bathroom in their room. They also had a large bed, enough to fit 4 people in it, as well as a large dresser. There was a table by the window where they could eat and enjoy the scenery. A bell was on the table to ring for staff if needed. In the middle of the room was a sofa with a coffee table in front of it.