Prince of Acting (4)

Edited by: Kuro, Lille, and Nyxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the break, the three got back into place. Alec had no trouble grasping his character once more and waited for his signal. Stephan, on the other hand, was having a harder time grasping his character. It was supposed to be a simple princely character and his persona should have helped it. He just felt too inferior to Alec.

"Stephan, why are you still so stiff?" The cameraman thought that the actors for the crown prince and the evil villain would have matched their personalities, but he knew that was wrong. Even Alec had to slightly change himself to fit the character, showing that it wasn't his usual personality. Well, even if he noticed it, there was no point in saying anything. It would probably irritate Stephan more.

Stephan took deep breaths and then closed his eyes. He finally centered himself and got into character. With the help of his usual persona, they were able to finally take the perfect picture.

"Good, good! Stay like that and don't move! Okay, dears look this way and tilt your head this way! Perfecctttt~"

After the successful photo shoot, they were all finally able to leave.

Alec was walking next to Damien when he heard someone running up to him.

"Alec, do you mind if I ask you something!" Kyle came over to them with a bow. It looked as if Alec was bullying the innocently cheerful Kyle, making everyone curious and worried.

"Hmm." He nodded. Alec left Damien's side and walked over to Kyle.

Kyle, with a smile on his face and bright eyes, grabbed Alec's hands. "I have always been a huge fan of yours and want to be friends!"

Friends...??? Alec was utterly confused. Wasn't the friend scene supposed to happen later when they started to act together? Wasn't it for some sort of movie? System 255, Alec is confusion. Then he remembered that there were quite a few scenes where Alec refused Kyle.

Seeing the confusion in Alec's eyes, Kyle tilted his head. "You don't wanna be friends with me?" He wasn't trying to guilt-trip Alec, he was just trying to confirm but he looked so innocent. He was a tall man looking like a puppy, but in fact, he was a mama bear.

Even though Alec had an expressionless face, his ears gave him away. They were extremely red showing that he was blushing with embarrassment. How long has it been since he had friends? People actually wanted to be his friend? The Host and the original Alec weren't used to having friends.

"Are you okay with me being your friend?" He wanted to make sure. He mumbled because he was so embarrassed. He already wanted to crawl into a hole.

Seeing the innocence in his eyes, Kyle was shocked but also very happy. "Of course! Let's be good friends, okay?" He truly wanted to be friends with Alec. There was something about Alec that made him want to be near him and protect him.

"I never had a friend before, what should I do?"

Everyone who was eavesdropping had to double-take at Alec who was truly serious. The young man was like 22 and never had a friend. This poor baby...tsk tsk tsk...

Everyone in the studio saw him in a completely different light. He was emotionless because he didn't really have people to interact with. His reputation made it so that he couldn't have any friends, making him confused about the world around him. It was no wonder he didn't know how to express himself.

"Well, first let's exchange numbers and start talking!"

They exchanged numbers and Kyle felt like he already used up enough happiness to last him 5 years.