Artificial Human (2)

Edited by: Kuro and Lille

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam 1 was sitting in the room with the one-way window. It was the control room that regulated the tank and allowed the researchers to monitor Adam 1's vitals.

There were many screens and multiple keyboards on the wall to the left of the one-way window. There were four chairs in front of the desk of computers. There was a mini-fridge and a water tank, but the two had nothing in it.

Adam 1 turned on all the equipment and waited for the computers to load. It didn't take long for him to get to the encrypted lock screen.

'System, hack into it and change the password to something I can remember.'

[Understood... Hacking... Hacking complete. Password changed to GodSystem.]

It was definitely something the two could easily remember.

After changing the password, Adam 1 quickly brought up all the information on his body. To create Adam 1, the researchers made a lot of sacrifices, aka the zombies. Many people died in the process and it was this creation that made the world as it was.

This didn't mean Adam 1 was at fault, but he knew that Adam 1 wanted to help humanity for all the suffering the researchers made people go through. There were so many innocent people, people who weren't the cause of Adam 1's suffering. They wanted to save those people and destroy everyone who had previously wrong them.

Adam 1 looked through the body's data. There was a lot on the DNA, the body's abilities, his intelligence, etc. The body was in perfect health and even had a super human-like regeneration. The body didn't need to eat or drink water, and the body couldn't die from disease or old age.

Adam 1 was the perfect weapon. The perfect machine. The researchers were probably ecstatic that they finally created the perfect artificial human.

But where did the researchers go?

He pulled up the security cameras on one monitor and then brought up the map of the research facility and the city with another. He couldn't rely too much on the city map as it was the one before the apocalypse, but the research facility map was still fine. The building was actually underground near the capitol building where the President stayed. According to the documents and letters he hacked into, the Vice President was the one who ordered the researchers to experiment on making the perfect weapon. The actual President of the country was left in the dark.

He also ordered the researchers to escape with him and they all ran to MI Base. The Vice President wanted to take back the capital while the researchers wanted to get back here to their product they had to leave behind.

The slimy liquid he was in was actually a substance that helped his body to get to where it was. It helped build cells and accelerate their growth. He wasn't ready to leave it a couple of years ago, but now his body was complete.

Adam 1 looked at the data with dark eyes. The ones who created him were also the ones who harmed him, how fantastic.

To bite the hand that feeds him, was a common saying for those who betrayed their benefactors, but this situation was a bit different. It was cutting off tumors before they could spread even more!

He then pulled up all the past experiments and looked at each process. He looked at the very first experiment and then how they created Adam 1. It was gruesome. Each failure leading up to Adam 1 was worse than the one before it. The last failure before Adam 1 was the one that created the "zombies.'' At first, the thing seemed normal so they had sent it out to the surface to see how they would react. The zombie was on the surface for a month, before it started to rot under the sun's rays. A greyish gas started to spew from the zombie's mouth as it grabbed at an unfortunate soul next to him.