Prince of Acting (5)

Edited by: Kuro, Lille, Nyxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several days after filming Alec's first time in a romance movie, Kyle, the one he was texting all day, every day, invited him out to get ice cream. The two hung out at the studio, and whenever they had free time, they would go shopping, to the movies, or have a meal together.

Kyle, the social media fanatic, posted their adventures for all his fans. He tagged Alec, and Alec liked them, commented with a smiley face and a heart, and then called it a day. Even though Alec commented on the posts himself, Damien was the one who managed it, which everyone knew about as Alec had once said it before.

The managers were with them, and they were the ones taking photos and videos of the two. Especially Damien who took the pictures and videos of Alec and then saved them on his phone and computer!

Kyle and Alec (and their managers), were at the ice cream store. They had to call beforehand to let them reserve the store as the two were fairly famous. No one really knew of their excursion to the ice cream shop until it was posted on social media...

Anyway, Alec ordered a waffle ice cream cone with 3 scoops of ice cream. Each scoop was different. The bottom scoop was cookie dough, the middle was chocolate, and the top was vanilla.

It had been a really long time since Alec, the Host, had ice cream so he looked excited. As for Damien and Kyle, they knew it was Alec's, the original's, first time eating at an ice cream parlor. Alec's adoptive parents were too busy to take him out to places, so it wasn't surprising that there were many things the original hadn't done.

"Alec, look this way." Damien called out to Alec because he wanted to get a video of Alec eating his "first" ice cream cone.

Alec looked over, tongue hanging out of his mouth because he was called on before he could put it back in. He looked a little sad that he wasn't able to get a lick out of the ice cream.

"Pffft, I'm sorry Alec. Go ahead and eat your ice cream."

He was used to taking videos like this because everyone knew he managed Alec's account. It showed a different side of Alec that most people were not used to seeing, especially lately, so they all welcomed it.

Alec nodded and licked the ice cream cone with happiness. It was sweet, creamy, and deliciously cold on the fairly hot day. If he didn't eat it fast enough, it would probably melt all over his hands.

Damien, who turned Alec's social media accounts into his archive of Alec's cuteness, immediately posted the video with the caption: "Today, Alec tried his first ice cream cone and is very happy." He also tagged Kyle who was sitting next to Alec. Kyle was in the video and he was also videotaping Alec's adorableness from a different angle.

After that day, Alec was known as the Gap Moe King.

*****

Alec and Damien arrived at the studio to film their next scene in Everlasting Bloom. After Kyle started hanging out with Alec and posting it on social media, everyone seemed to be nicer to Alec even though he acted the same as always. His cold demeanor turned into innocence, and the man who rarely talked outside of his scenes became someone who was shy. The power of social media influence at its finest.

Alec went to the dressing room as usual and put on an outfit that looked more expensive than the ones he had been wearing before. There were no secret holes or weird stitchings due to haphazard sewing skills. It seemed like "Vincent" took good care of his outfit.

His casual work outfits were nice at the start but got worse and worse as they progressed through the show to express how Vincent and the kingdom were as time passed.