Trans Idol (3)

Edited by: Kuro and Lille

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From then on, Jaden was able to come out to his peers at the dance studio. A lot of them were actually very supportive, while some- cough cough Sumia, weren't. She pretended to be neutral about it, but deep inside she was disgusted.

System 225 used his powers to read other people's minds to keep the Host updated. [Host, she wants to get rid of you. She finds you disgusting to look at. You are better than her and a visible stain to the current society. Her thoughts, and I quote, "Is doing everyone a favor."]

'People like her make me want to vomit,' Jaden replied and then continued to practice dancing. He didn't really care too much about what Sumia thought of him.

After they finished their dance practice, Kelly brought everyone together. "Okay folks, next week, there will be people from CBStar, Radiant Entertainment, and JQ coming to look for potential idols or background dancers. We will be learning new choreography to show them, so make sure you all are on your A-game next week!"

Being Kelly's student made it so that they didn't have to go through the usual auditions. It was like a fast pass at an amusement park. They still had to walk but at least they didn't have to wait for so long.

It was after this announcement that Sumia decided to get rid of Jaden, her only threat.

The dancers chatted in excitement and couldn't help but dream about getting into one of the companies. Those companies were among the top 3 in the entertainment industry. Even being an idol trainee could set them for life. As long as they were a trainee, they could become a full-fledged idol. Jaden, on the other hand, remained calm. He didn't care if he got picked or not. He had his own ways of becoming famous if things didn't work out.

They started practicing the dance that Kelly taught them. Sumia somehow was able to stand near Jaden. She glanced at him for a moment before coming up with a disgusting plan. She was going to ruin him and make sure he could never dance again.

Getting her train of thought just by seeing that look on her face, he sneered. She was stupid to think he didn't notice how malicious she was.

As they started to practice the dance in a group, Sumia moved closer and closer to Jaden. She tried to bump into him, but somehow Jaden always moved at the last minute. When she tried to trip him, he would somehow maneuver away from her leg. It got to the point where Kelly could even see that Sumia was trying to ruin Jaden.

Before Kelly could speak up, Jaden stopped dancing and went to go grab some water. "Kelly, is it alright if I move over there? It seems like Sumia needs more room than I do."

"That's fine, Jaden."

Jaden was nonchalant about the situation. He didn't try to blame her or belittle Sumia. Even slightly covered for her. This made Sumia irritated.

'Making it seem like you are benevolent and I'm the bitch...' She gritted her teeth and knew she had done too much. She had to take it slow, but she wasn't patient and wanted to get rid of Jaden immediately!

Jaden did this on purpose. He had a whole week to mess with her! There was no point in ending the entertainment so soon. Plus, he wanted to release some steam from this annoying world. The nerve of these worlds with this shitty soul and body management!

System 225 could clearly see how much the world had blackened his Host. His Host had gone through thousands of years of being slaughtered and this was what blackened him?

If Jaden heard System 225, he would grit his teeth in anger. He wanted to stab himself every moment of the day! He wanted to carve the perfect body. He wanted to stab himself with needles to feel better. If the world didn't have such shitty management, no one would have to feel this kind of turbulent emotions that had him feeling okay one second and then feeling like he was the most disgusting thing on the planet the next second!

Teaming Up With System 225जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें