Trans Idol (8)

Edited by: Kuro

This chapter is sponsored by a certain somebody! You know who you are. Thank you so much for supporting my work in Ko-fi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaden looked in the mirror and saw the changes in and outside his body. He had started HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) 2 weeks after living with JADED. He had many changes throughout the following several months so they had to adjust to that as well. His voice got deeper, his beard was growing in (though he had to shave it), and he also grew an inch. Working out and dancing made his body toned, and his jawline more prominent. He lost most of his curves and his shoulders broadened out. The best part was, he didn't get his period anymore, so Jaden felt like the best man he could ever be. He was visibly happier and cheerful, making everyone around him happy.

Of course, there were some struggles that came with the second "puberty" when going on HRT. He would get a pimple here and there and his legs and arms were itchy at first due to hair growth. Occasionally, he felt like a horny teenager and he was eating more than usual. He also felt his emotions were out of whack. His highs were too high and his lows were too low. His doctors had attributed all of these as normal when going on HRT. Of course, not everyone had these symptoms but these were pretty common.

Besides his physical and mental changes, he also got his name, and sex changed on all of his documents. With the help of the company, the long process was cut down to a few days.

'I haven't really documented my changes through pictures, but I am really surprised what HRT could do.' Jaden nodded to himself quite happily.

He felt that he should've documented his progress, but he was so busy with idol training that by the time he got to his dorm, he almost couldn't shower and wanted to pass out. Even skipping dinner sometimes.

Everyone was the same regardless of how long they were there. They had to keep training even after they became idols, so training never stopped.

Anyways, even with how he was progressing in his medical transition, he still wasn't done with the side missions. He still needed to get bottom and top surgery. Also, though it seemed like he had socially transitioned, he suspected that the public needed to know of his gender identity. With that, it would push for trans rights and trans health care. He was excited to get the movement going. It hadn't been going well so he couldn't wait to help promote the change.

He also had already told the other members about him being a trans man, and they were all accepting of him. They even felt closer together and every day they learned new things about one another. It was hard for the other members to imagine life without Jaden.

After bonding and training together, everyone felt that Jaden was the missing puzzle piece to their group.

He complimented each member well. He could keep up with Dexter's dancing, Daniel's vocals, Elijah's looks, and even with Alexander's and Daniel's music-making that was full of OCD tendencies. If they needed someone to harmonize at a certain part, Jaden was able to fill that in. If they needed someone to do a cool dance move with Dexter, Jaden was there.

Jaden was perfect for JADED. What a coincidence that he fit the letter J in JADED so well.

Even with all the joyful times, everyone was exhausted. They worked so hard for their debut album and concert that they didn't realize the date was approaching fast.

Meanwhile, Arisa (Sumia) had found a group that she was going to debut in. With her "awakened" talent, she became the leader of the group and really shined. She was going to debut a bit after JADED, but it was still a well-earned accomplishment, completely different from the original Sumia who didn't even make it that far.