Trans Idol (9)

Edited by: Kuro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the concert, JADED went backstage to meet their fans. Meeting artists like this was really popular and helped idols make connections with their fans. It was so that idols could be seen as more relatable and more human.

There were only 10 people who had been selected and Adriel and Luis were one of them. These tickets sold out fast and many were waiting to know how the members of JADED were.

The other participants were shocked to see two men in suits holding posters and the lightsticks. Their faces were so serious, but one of them, the one with the poster with a heart on it, seemed like he had "please notice me" written all over his face. The man was like a puppy at a shelter waiting for his fated owner to pick him up and bring him home.

Everyone kept staring at him as he waited to see Jaden. When he saw that he was coming, his face lit up as he lightly waved the lightstick that wasn't on. It was like he was trying to draw attention to himself and it was definitely working.

All the members looked over at the serious-looking, black-suited man with bright eyes. He had a goofy smile on his face as the lightstick moved slightly back and forth in his hands. They also didn't forget to look at his poster that had a heart and Jaden's name on it.

It was so funny, Jaden broke out into laughter. "Who is this man?! He's so adorable!"

Hearing Jaden's laugh and seeing him smiling, Adriel also gave a happy grin as his face read, "I've been noticed!" If he was a dog, his tail would be wagging at full speed.

All the members went up to greet everyone as Jaden went up to the adorable older man.

Jaden held out his hand for the man to shake it. "My name is Jade, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"My name is Adriel and I can definitely say I am your biggest fan." He grabbed Jaden's hand happily. He vowed to uh... not wash his hands until the near future.

The moment they touched, Jaden felt that familiar tingle run up his arm. He had this strong urge to jump into Adriel's arms, but he pulled himself together and his gaze definitely softened when he looked up again.

"Thank you for supporting us. We hope to see you again."

Adriel smiled happily as he nodded. "I will be at your next concert." And every concert after that.

After that, Jaden greeted the other individuals who were able to go backstage. Every fan was kind and cheerful, happy to meet the members of JADED.

Luis reluctantly became a huge fan after meeting everyone. He was especially a fan of Dexter who caught his attention up on stage. Seeing his cheerfulness compared to his sorrowful dancing on stage, he thought that Dexter was extremely talented and beautiful. He could stare at him forever and not get bored.

It was a successful backstage meeting. Everyone was really happy as they went home.

When Jaden got to his room, he crashed onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling. He couldn't get the grin off his face. His adorable lover was the first to find him and he was even a crazy fanboy. It was too funny.

'System, what does Adriel do in this world?'

[Ah? From what I researched, Adriel is the CEO of a gaming company that came out with the VR gaming system. Surprisingly, he is good friends with the founder of JQ, Luna, which is why he was able to get all the tickets at the price that he got them at... A crazy man as per usual.]

'He really likes to work in the technology industry. He was also in an IT company in the 2nd world.'

[God System's family in the first world you were in were also IT giants. He just went to the company you were at for entertainment because it was a company that was on his mother's side of the family. His soul probably has a lot of connection to the IT industry and anything to do with technology because of his original world's body.]