Trans Idol (10)

Edited by: Kuro

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JADED's manager, Keith, called when he saw things were blowing up. Luna, the CEO, was also called and she gave the final decision on what to do. She wanted to meet Jaden before starting a press conference.

"Jaden, the CEO wants to meet you as soon as possible. Get ready because I am going to pick you up with Charlotte." Keith said as his usual soft-spoken voice became serious. Keith was a little confused as well because usually, the president would address something like this, not the CEO.

"Understood." Jaden calmly said as he shrugged and got up to go to his room. He hung up the phone only to have Dexter clinging on to him.

"Jaden, are you really going to go? Do you want us to come with you?" Dex clung to him, his face filled with worry.

After spending several months with the other members, they all regarded each other as family.

"I will be alright."

Al brought Jaden into a hug. "No matter what, we are on your side alright? You are a member of JADED and our family so if you need anything, let us know."

"That's right, Jaden! JADED would not be here without you so no matter what anyone else says, you are our Jade, our Jaden!" Danny jumped into the hug pile along with Dexter.

Eli slowly wrapped his arms around them to complete the hug. He was a little awkward but everyone knew he cared.

Jaden felt tears forming in the corner of his eyes and hugged them all tightly. "Thank you..." He didn't know what else to say because all the words were jumbled up in his mind, but he knew that he was really happy.

Worlds like these really taught him the meaning of friendship and chosen families. They chose him and he chose them. It was a mutual affection that he couldn't forget. But he also wished that the original could feel this too as the Host knew that the original needed this type of companionship the most.

As they were hugging, they heard a knock on the door before hearing the click of the card going in. Keith was still in mid-knock while Charlotte strolled in with the card in her hands.

"Sorry for rudely entering but we need to go. Now." Charlotte's voice was much different from her usual cheerful self. She seemed like a successful businesswoman ready to tell her company her latest project. It was an odd contrast from her usual demeanor.

Everyone let go of Jaden before seeing him off.

"You got this!"

"Kill them with kindness!"

"Keep being you!"

Many words of encouragement were shouted out as Jaden waved goodbye.

He wasn't worried about what was happening, but he couldn't wait to come out and finish these missions and then live out his life with God System

*****

Jaden was driven to another company called Lunar Corp. This was Luna's main company and where she did all of her work. The company was in a high-rise building with 38 floors. Luna's office was on the 37th floor while her lounge was on the 38th.

They were going to meet Luna in the lounge, so Charlotte and Keith escorted Jaden to a private elevator. It zoomed all the way to the 38th floor without stopping.

Once they arrived on the 38th floor, Charlotte and Keith walked in front of Jaden to show him around and make sure he didn't get lost. They walked past many doors before finally stopping at the one at the end of the hall.