Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Riley's POV

I was facing the Harry and Louis' feet, my head turned sideways and laying flat on my stomach. Harry and Louis' conversation was simply hilarious, but I regret not holding in my laughter. I knew Harry was looking around for the source of my laughter. I held my breath.

Just then, Harry's head swung down and looked under the couch. Both of our green eyes met.

"Louis," Harry said, his eyes still locked with mine.

"Yes Harry" Louis sighed.

"There’s a girl under our sofa"

"Yes I know, Harry. Come on out Riley"

Harry swung his head back up and I slid out from under the couch. I brushed myself off and took a seat on the sofa by Louis, so he was in the middle of Harry and I.

"Explain please" Harry sat back.

"Well this is Riley, and she is my girlfriend" Louis said, short and simple.

"And why did you hide her under the couch?" Harry asked.

"Because I didn't want you to see her" Louis said.

"Why?" Harry said, looking at me.

"Actually, I don't know. But you can't tell anyone. ANYONE we are dating"

"Why's that?"

Louis looked at me, asking with his eyes if he can tell Harry about the pap thing. I nodded reluctantly.

"Well she is a pap, and if her company found out she was dating a celebrity she would be fired and kicked out of school" Louis said.

Harry looked taken aback.

"Wow" he said.

"Yeah" Louis said.

Just then the door swung open and Niall, Zayn, and Liam walked in wearing only boxers. Louis covered my eyes.

"Hey guys, want to watch a mov- who's that?" Niall said.

Louis, Harry, and I groaned. 

Censored (One Direction fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें