Chapter 90

Chapter 90

Louis and I walk in the store and I began to look for lingerie. Louis begins to look with me. I pick out a couple pairs of bras and panties and take them to the dressing room, and Louis follows behind. With a pair or two in his hands.

Lucky for Louis, there isn't a worker in the dressing area this time. He follows me to the end of the hall and round a small corner to a larger dressing room, but it doesn't say handicapped so we enter.

"You can't look until they're on" I tell Louis and he nods and turns to face the wall. I slip off my clothes and existing bra and try on the one I picked out. I don't try on the panties because I know they will fit.

The first bra I try on is gray with blue polka dots all over it. It's a push up, so it exaggerates my breasts.

"Okay" I tell Louis.

Louis turns around, and his eyes nearly pop out of his head.

"Do you like it?" I turn to face myself in the mirror. Louis slowly nods, looking me up and down.

I giggle and tell him to turn back around.

I take off the bra and throw it and the matching panties at Louis to hold.

"Jesus" He whispers.

I try on the bra Louis picked out and surprisingly it fits. It is plain black all around and is a bit of a push-up but not too much.

"Okay, this is the one you picked out" I inform him.

Louis turns around and stands up to walk over to me. He examines the front of the bra, then twists around to see the back.

"Very sexy. Fuck. Why did I pick this?" Louis bites his lip.

I shrug and don't wait until Louis is turned around to take off the bra.

I throw it and Louis with the matching panties and decide not to try on the rest. I get dressed again and open the dressing room door and put the items I don't want in the bin for a worker to put back. Louis follows behind me with the delicates and we walk to the cash register to pay.

The cashier gives us a funny look but doesn't say anything this time. I pay for the items much to Louis' dismay and walk out of the store.

"We need to go to the bank" I say. Louis nods and we walk out of the shopping centre, hand-in-hand.