Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Riley's POV

"Riley get your lazy arse out of bed, you've been laying there for a week" Adrian called from the kitchen.

"I don't wanna" I yelled back, scrambling under the covers.

"Too bad for you because I made grilled cheese!"

I almost debated climbing out of bed for the tempting snack, but my duvet was just so warm and my pillow was so soft I couldn't leave my them.

I reached my arm out from my cream duvet and pulled my bright red pillow under the safety of the blanket with me. The other pillows are mean to the red one just because all the other red pillows are mean. The red and black pillows want to be together but the other pillows won't allow it because of the bad reputation the red pillows have.

I groaned at my stupid imagination and snuggled with the red pillow until there was a knock at the front door.

"Adrian would you get that?" I called.

"Yeah, yeah" I heard Adrian mumble before the front door squeaked open.

It was silent for a minute until Adrian let out a loud high-pitch scream.

"Adrian?!" I yelled, jumping out of bed in nothing but a white see through t-shirt. My straight hair was a tangled mess and I tripped over my duvet and stumbled out my bedroom door, taking the warm blanket with me.

I tripped over the once safe blanket again and rolled to the front door.

The blanket covered my head so I crawled like a dog, my eyesight covered.

I creeped along the hard cherry wood floor until I hit something that felt like a shin.

I took the blanket off my eyes and followed the black pointed shoe up the black skinny jeans to a plaid shirt unbuttoned half the way down all the way up to green eyes peering down at me.

"Hi Riley" Harry said.

I slowly put the blanket back over my eyes and started to creep back to my room.