Chapter 51

Chapter 51

I curl up my feet and Louis' feet ram into 3 figures.

"OW!" Harry groaned.

"What the fuck guys!" Louis yelled at time pile of band members in front of us.

"It wasn't supposed to hurt this much" Niall says, coming out the bottom of the slide and landing in the water with the rest of us.

"I told you it was a bad idea" Zayn says from the edge of the pool, in the shallow end.

I brush my wet hair out of my face.

"I'm tired" Louis says. "Riley do you want to go to bed?"

"Sure" I reply.

"See you in the morning" Harry says, splashing Niall.

Louis and I climb out of the pool, and grab two towels from a chair next to the sliding glass door. Louis flips on a light and we both run up the stairs to our bedroom.

When we enter the room, I turn on the light.

"I'm going to shower" I inform Louis.

"Me too" Louis follows me into the bathroom.

"Alone" I say.

"Aww just let me sit in the bathroom while you shower, I'll be lonely out there all alone" Louis pouts.

I remember the glass shower has curtails around the edges, so you can close them for privacy if you want to.

"Fine" I say and Louis cheers.

I walk in to the shower and close the curtains.

"You're showering in your bathing suit?" Louis asks and I throw my bathing suit out at him. I hear a small slap as it hits Louis.

"Alright then" Louis says.

I turn on the hot water and begin shampooing my hair, making sure to get the roots. I rinse the shampoo out and condition, then shave my legs and... other areas.

"Can you hand me a towel?" I ask Louis, sticking my hand out the shower door.

Louis hands me a towel and I step out of the shower and wrap myself in it.

Louis is standing fully naked when I get out. He brushed past me and into the shower.

"Wow" I say. "You're so open"

"It's not like you haven't seen me like this before" He says.

I shrug. "Did you put these clothes out for me?" I ask Louis, eyeing the clothes set on the counter.

"Yes" He replies.

I begin putting on the red lace underwear much to my dismay, then put on a gray t-shirt I assume is Louis' because of the smell. There were no pants placed out for me.

Just as I begin brushing my hair Louis steps out of the shower and grabs a towel from the rack and wraps it around his waist. I see Louis slip on some black spandex boxers through the mirror and continue brushing my hair. Louis doesn't bother putting on a shirt or pants. I put down my brush and start brushing my teeth, using minty toothpaste. I see Louis brush his out of the corner of my eye.

I rinse my mouth and walk into the bedroom, throwing the decoration pillow on the floor and snuggling into the duvet.

I feel Louis climb into bed next to me.

"Riley" He says after a bit.

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

My heart begins beating faster and my mind spins.

"I love you" I say back.

My stomach flutters and if I weren't saying down, I'm sure I would have fallen down from Louis' sudden words.

Louis pulls me closer to him and softly kisses my neck and wraps his arms around me. I fall asleep thinking of Louis' sweet words. 'I love you' the words fill my mind. Did I love Louis?

Yes, Yes I did.