Chapter 87

Chapter 87

The next morning Louis woke up before me. I caught him staring at me when I slowly opened my eyes. The sunlight seeping through the curtains outlined his face and never looked so angel-like.

"Good morning beautiful" He smiled.

"Morning" I kissed the tip of his nose and went to get some clean pajamas out of my dresser. I spotted the shirt I was going to wear last night but Louis tossed to the side out of the corner of my eye and blushed.

I quickly got dressed, and Louis didn't bother putting on anything, so he was just wearing his boxers.

"Adrian is still here, you know" I informed him.

"I know" Louis said.

I walked out of the bedroom and he followed me down the stairs and in to the kitchen.

"Good morning love birds" Adrian smirked.

Oh no.

"Did you..." I started.

Adrian nodded.

I put my hands in front of my face but Louis only laughed.

"You thought you were being quiet, didn't you" Adrian took a bite of Cheerios. "Well I could hear your headboard banging against the wall, and your muffled moans"

"Oh no" I felt my face get hot.

"Couldn't wait until I was gone, could you?" Adrian teased.

"Nope" Louis grabbed some Cheerios from the cupboard and spilled them in to a bowl. He then poured milk in after the dry cereal and out the ingredients back.

I grabbed a cinnamon roll from a tupperware box and heated it up in the microwave.

"So tell me, did you use a condom or is she on birth control?" Adrian asked Louis. My eyes went wide.

"We used a condom this time, but babe you should do birth control, then I could fully feel you" Louis looked at me.

"How are you guys so comfortable talking about this!?" I was positive my face was as red as a tomato.

Louis and Adrian shrugged.

I groaned and took my cinnamon roll out of the microwave.

"I have some errands to run today" I tried to change the subject.

"Good, then we can get birth control while we're out" Louis ginned.

I rolled my eyes.

"I should probably get going then" Adrian says. "I already have my stuff in the car. Bye guys. Have fun on your errands... but not too much run" Adrian winked and ran out the door.

"He's strange" Louis took a bite of cheerios.

"He is" I agreed.