Chapter 50

Chapter 50

The agent had us all sign a paper, then he handed us each a key and left with the manager.

“WE HAVE A HOUSE!” Niall yelled, spinning around.

“Now we just need to get all out stuff” Zayn said.

“Louis, I’ll get your stuff so you can go with Riley to get hers” Harry offered.

“Thanks man” Louis said. Harry nodded.

We had the driver take us to the hotel, where Louis just got his stuff anyway because we had to get his car anyway to go back to mine.

Louis and I arrived at my flat shortly after 6:00 PM and walked in to my bedroom and began gathering my stuff. I pulled out my many suitcases and began packing clothes. I decided not to pack the little things, as I will only be living there for 11 months at the longest, and we can always come back for stuff.

I just told Louis to grab stuff from my wardrobe and just throw them into any suitcase.

“I liked these” I heard Louis say. I turned to see him holding up a pair of my lace underwear.

I blushed and ran over to take my underwear out of his hands.

“When did you get those?” Louis smirked.

“Adrian got those for me as a joke when I met you” I blushed.

“There’s more?” Louis said looking through my underwear drawer. He pulled out a red, blue, and pink pair of lace panties to match the black ones.

“Holy shit, Riley, you should wear these” Louis said. I blushed harder and threw the underwear into a suitcase. I zipped up my suitcases and grabbed my red pillow.

We wheeled my suitcases out of my flat, waving goodbye to Adrian as we went. Adrian gave a half wave back and continued doing something on his laptop.

We loaded my suitcases into Louis’ car, and began driving back to the house.

We arrived at the house at around 8 PM and Louis and I brought up out suitcases to our bedroom, where we unpacked.

“LOUIS! RILEY! COME FOR A SWIM WE ARE ALL GOING!” I heard Harry yell.

“BE RIGHT DOWN!” Louis replied.

Louis pulled out his swim trunks and took off his shirt. I stared at him.

“Can I help you?” he smirked.

I blushed and turned away, grabbing my blue bikini and walking to the bathroom to put it on.

The top was rectangular, with a strap that tired around my neck. The bottoms were a dark blue to match the top. I walked back out into the bedroom.

“Louis will you tie my top?” I asked.

Louis pushed off the bed and walked over to me, kissing my neck when he finished tying my top.

“You look beautiful” Louis whispered into my ear.

I loved it when he called me that, it meant so much more to me than just being called fit.

“Let’s go” I blushed, grabbing Louis’ hand and leading him out of the room.

We arrived at the pool just as Niall jumped in, creating a big enough splash to get both Louis and I soaking.

Louis let go of my hand and ran to jump in the pool.

“Come in Riley!” Louis said.

The pool light dimmed on as the sun started to go down.

“Jump! Jump! Jump!” Liam, Harry, Niall, and Zayn chorused. I laughed quietly at Zayn, who was wearing floaties. Louis has disappeared.

“Where did Louis go?” I asked.

I saw Niall start to laugh and turned around to find Louis grinning evilly behind me.

“Louis…” I warned.

Louis grabbed me and jumped in the pool with me in his arms.

“Louis!” I squealed when we came to the surface.

“Yes?” He asked innocently.

I rolled my eyes.

“Who wants to be the first to go down the slide?” Harry asked.

I looked up at the big twisty slide glooming in the night air and shivered.

“Riley does” Niall notices me shivering and says.

“No she doesn’t” I reply.

“Come on Riley, I’ll go with you” Niall begs.

“Uh, no. If anyone’s going with her it will be me” Louis says. “Come Riley, I’ll keep you safe”

I sighed and followed Louis out of the pool and up the stairs to the top of the slide.

“You get in front” Louis says. I nod and sit down at the stop in the slide. Louis sits down behind me and wraps his arms around me and kissed my neck, making me shiver.

“Are you ready?” He asks> I nod and Louis pushed off the edges, sending us flying down the slide.

I start giggling out of control as we round the first corner.

“What’s so funny?” Louis asks behind me.

“This is fun” I continue giggling.

We round another corner.

I continue giggling. Louis joins me.

We round another corner and I let out a scream.