Chapter 52

A/N IM DOING AN UPDATE SPREEEE

_______________________

Chapter 52

I slept in the next morning, even later than Louis. I woke up when Louis knocked over something, creating a crash. I rubbed my eyes and Louis ran to my side.

"I'm so sorry you can go back to sleep if you want" Louis apologized.

"No, it's fine" I rubbed my eyes and climbed out of bed.

I walked over to the closet and was taken away once again on how big it was. My clothes only finned up half of my side.

I pulled out jean shorts and a plain gray V-neck for the top, and put the outfit on.

I walked out of the closet. The room was empty, but I smelt pancakes being cooked downstairs, so I decided Louis had gone down.

When I entered the kitchen, Louis was sitting at the table, eating pancakes like a pig.

"Morning Riley" Harry said from the stove.

"Morning" I replied.

I took a seat next to Louis. Harry set a plate of pancakes in front of me and I quietly thanked him. I sat quietly eating my pancakes and thought about last night.

Louis had said he loved me.

Did he say that to every girl he's dated? I don't think he would, he's not that kind of guy. But did he mean it when he said it to me? I was determined to find out. I knew I loved him, even though we have only known each other for about a month.

"What would you guys like to do today?" I heard Liam ask as he walked in to the kitchen.

"Can't we just have a lazy day?" Niall was putting more pancakes on his plate.

Liam shrugged.

"That would be nice" Louis wiped the syrup off his mouth and took a sip of his orange juice.

"I guess we'll do that then" Louis stood up from the table and walked towards the living room, where Zayn was sat watching television.

I put my plate in the dish washer and followed him.

Louis took a seat on the black leather couch, and patted the spot next to him for me to sit. I followed his instructions and sat down, and Louis put his arm around me.

We were watching Full House, one of my favorite shows. It looked to be one of Louis' too because he was watching intently. Zayn stayed in the corner of his couch, doing something on his phone.

"Do you want to go for a swim?" Louis asked me when the episode was over.

I shrugged and followed Louis up the stairs to out bedroom to get our bathing suits on. I wore the won from last night, and hid in the bathroom to put it on while Louis was in the bedroom, putting his on.

I walked out and Louis was already waiting for me, sitting on the bed.

"Shall we?" He stood up.

"We shall" I replied and took his hand in mine.