Chapter 4

A/N I just read the last chapter and I felt like i was reading another person's fanfic so I wanted to read another chapter then I realized I wrote it and I have like 20 more chapters and I snorted hA ok bye read now

_________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

"You can sleep in my bed, I’ll sleep on the couch" Louis said, throwing a pillow and some blankets onto the small couch.

"Don't you have more than one bed?" I asked, looking around. "Like maybe in another room? What about the rest of the boys?"

"We all have separate rooms" Louis explained.

"Where did they all go tonight and why didn't you go with them?" I asked, tilting my head to one side.

"They all went clubbing, I wasn't up for it" Louis walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a soda from the refrigerator.  When he opened it, the soda flew everywhere. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You have a nice laugh..."

"Riley"

"Riley" Louis smiled.

Why did I just tell him my name? Mental face palm.

Louis began taking off his soda soaked shirt. I turned away.

"What? It’s not like you haven't seen me naked before" Louis said, placing his soda on the counter.

I blushed.

Louis walked to the couch and took a seat. He patted the spot next to him, signaling for me to come over.

I rocked from one foot to the other, before deciding to go sit with him.

"You just met me, yet you in invite me to dinner and to stay the night" I stated to Louis.

"Yup" he replied.

"Why"

"I don't know actually"

"Well then" I said standing up. "Night"

"No!" Louis grabbed my forearm, taking me back to sitting position on the couch. "You have to stay awake. I want to watch a movie and movies are boring by yourself!" Louis whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine" I said. I really need to learn how to say no.

"Yay!" Louis clapped like a little kid and scrambled to a box full of movies.

"You bring movies with you to all of the hotels you say in?" I asked.

"Just about" Louis winked.

"Well OK then" I said leaning back into the couch.

About halfway through the movie "The Shining" I began to feel uncomfortable. I felt my clothes on my skin, and that is the most uncomfortable thing ever to me.

"Why do you keep shifting?" Louis asked.

"My clothes are uncomfortable" I said looking down at my white t shirt and skinny jeans.

"Hold on" Louis said getting up and walking over to a suitcase placed in the corner. He pulled out a gray t-shirt and superman pajama pants and threw them at me.

"I won’t look" he said. "Unless you want me too" Louis winked.

"Um no" I laughed. Louis turned away and I pulled on my top, immediately slipping on the gray one and traded my skinny jeans for the pajama pants.

"Ok I’m ready" I said turning around and walking back to the couch. Louis joined me shortly after.

"You look good in my clothes"

"Whatever" I said laughing.