Chapter 2

A/N i literally just screamed because i have four reads. thank you to those four readers ily.  I'm sorry if oyu think this sucks but what are you gonna do so

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

I kept my mouth shut as the butterflies intruded in my stomach. I kicked my legs, struggling to get free from Louis' arms.

"Let me go!" I harshly whispered.

Louis shook his head.

I kicked some more.

Louis carried me to the back door of the building, and still holding me pushed it open. He nodded at a very confused security guard and carried me upstairs. My boss was so gonna kill me for this. Rule #1 of being a paparazzi, no relationships with the celebrities. This didn't count as a relationship though, right?

Louis hummed a song I didnt recognize as we got to his floor. He carried me down the hallway and unlocked his door, still keeping a tight grip on me. We stepped into the room and he carried me to the bathroom. What the hell was he doing?

Louis finally put me down on the cool tile of the bathroom, my combat boots hitting the floor, making an echo. Louis turned around and locked the door, then leaned against it. I stared at him for a second, a angry look planted on his face.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that to you? You took a picture of me NAKED" Louis spat back.

I huffed. "It’s my job dipshit"

Louis put his hands up in defense.

"Well excuuuse me if I don’t like naked pictures of me lurking around"

I rolled my eyes.

"Let me out" I said without emotion.

"Not unless you delete the picture" Louis raised his eyebrows.

"No way"

"Fine then" Louis crossed his arms.

"It's my job, you know" I pointed out.

"It’s your job to take naked pictures of celebrities"

"No, it’s my job to get pictures of celebrities. However I might get a promotion for this one" I smirked as I picked up my camera, examining it.

"You know my associates won’t be very happy about this" Louis pointed out.

I hesitated for a minute, pondering the thought of getting fired. There was no way he would do that. He’s too weak. I pursed my lips, thinking of what to say next.

"You don’t even know my name" I said, happy with myself for coming up with a comeback.

"I can find out" Louis said examining me.

"Stop checking me out pervert" I said turning away from Louis.

"I wasn’t- Um never mind' He didn’t respond for a minute.

I knitted my eyebrows, silently wishing I could read minds.

"I have to go" I said, trying to push Louis out of the way. He was at least 2 inches above me, and it was nearly impossible for me to move him. I tried again to push Louis out of the way, but he didn't budge.

"Stay here with me" Louis pleaded.

Where did that come from?

"Ummmmm how about no" I said.

"Please"

"No"

"Pleaseee"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't LIKE you"

"Why not? You don't even know me"

"And you don’t know me, so why did you invite me to stay"

"Maybe I want to get to know you" Louis winked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Just for dinner please i'm lonely" Louis pleased. It was obvious he was speaking the truth.

My heart fluttered and I mentally slapped myself for what I was about to say.

"Okay fine" I said. Why did i say that. I don't even know him. For all i know he could be a rapist. He could kidnap me. I barely know him. I'm in his hotel suite's bathroom. My mind was racing, but one thought canceled out all the ohters;

My boss was going to be pissed.