Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Riley's POV

No one talked during the movie, but Louis put his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest. Love Actually is my favorite movie, and Harry seemed to be pretty into it too.

When the movie was over, Liam checked the time and announced it was almost 11 already. Zayn decided to go to bed, and Niall agreed and went to bed also, leaving me, Louis, Harry, and Liam.

"What do you all want to do?" Harry asked. We shrugged.

"We could play hide n' seek" Louis suggested.

"Hide n' seek?" Liam questioned.

"This house is big enough" Louis debated.

"True" Harry inquired. "I'm in"

"Me too" Liam said.

"Me three" I beamed.

"Put your foot in the middle" Louis instructed.

Louis did some sort of song and tapped my foot, telling me to take it out of the circle. I did so.

Louis took his foot out next, leaving Liam and Harry. Louis tapped Liam's foot, signaling Harry was it.

"Count to 100" Louis said and Harry covered his eyes and started counting. Louis took my hand and we ran along the second floor, looking for a hiding spot. Louis led me down a hallway to an extra bedroom. We went into the closet and closed the door.

This closet wasn't nearly as big as Louis and I's, but it was still walk in. Louis and I were sat against the back wall, a window above us letting in a bit of moonlight.

"Come out come out where ever you are" We heard harry shout.

I giggled a bit so Louis put his hand over my mouth, so naturally I licked it. Louis pulled his hand away and laughed quietly.

"What did you do that for?" He asked.

"The opportunity was right there" I replied.

Louis licked my cheek.

"Louis!" I squealed.

"Yes?" Louis replied as if nothing had happened. I leaned over and licked Louis' neck.

Louis returned the favor by licking my nose, making me fall over in surprise.

"Why the nose?" I asked, still lying down.

"Would you prefer the lips?" Louis laid down on top of me, holding himself up.

Louis dipped down and kissed my lips softly, then got up off me and sat up.

"What was that?" I hissed.

"What?" Louis asked innocently.

"That move of yours"

"All I did was kiss you" Louis smirked.

"After leading me on with several licks!" I whispered.

Louis shrugged.

I pushed him down on the carpet.

"You can't get away with that" I said, climbing on top of him. I dipped down and kissed Louis lips, slipping my tongue into his mouth.

Louis held my thighs and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Found you!" Harry burst through the door.

I jumped off Louis.

"How did you find us?" Louis sat up, running his fingers through his messy hair, obviously annoyed.

"I thought I heard moaning" Harry smirked.

Louis rolled his eyes and stood up, grabbing my hand.

"Let's go to bed, Riley" Louis pulled me out of the room.