Chapter 102

Chapter 102

Louis' POV

I woke up and Riley was sleeping in only her underwear next to me. I let out a deep sigh when I realized I couldn't fuck her at all for at least four days, and I was sure she was sleeping half naked like this to get a rise out of me.

Something was definitely rising.

I was too comfy in bed to get out, so I grabbed my phone off my night table and got on twitter. I checked the trends and nothing very interesting caught my eye, and I didn't want to tweet anything so I just exited out of twitter and laid my phone back on the night table.

I faced the ceiling and thought about what to do today. I didn't have any interviews or anything today, but I remembered the Teen Choice Awards in America were on Sunday. Sunday was three days from today.

We would have to leave tomorrow.

Tomorrow was when Riley started work.

How could something as big as that slip my mind? I needed to talk to Riley's boss for her to get the next couple of days off. Then she would have no excuse not to come.

I jumped out of bed and put on some black jeans and a gray t-shirt with some white Vans and a beanie. I ran in to the bathroom for a quick piss and to brush my teeth.

When I finished those tasks I walked back out in to the bedroom and stared at Riley sleeping some more. She was sprawled across the bed on her back.

Her mouth was slightly open, and her hair was spread out along the bed. I almost didn't want to leave so I could watch her some more.

I shook myself out of my daze and grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone and rushed out of the room.

-

When I arrived at Riley's work I yanked open the glass doors and walked over to the secretary's desk. I planted my hands on the front of the desk, knocking a pen off the desk and to the floor in the process. I ignored the fallen pen.

"How can I help you" The worker stopped typing and looked up at me.

"I need to speak with the manager" I said.

"Through that door then down the hall until you come to the end. There should be a door and that's where the manager is" The worker pointed to a door to her right.

I nodded and walked over to the wooded structure. I pulled down on the handle and pushed on the door. It didn't move.

"Um..." I started.

"It's a pull" The secretary said.

"Oh" embarrassed, I pulled on the door and it opened with ease. I walked down the long hallway, passing several doors in the process.

I came to a final stop at the end of the hallway and opened the door that it held without knocking. I walked in on a woman who looked to be in her mid to late thirties typing on an Apple computer.

"Oh hello Louis" She stopped talking and smiled up at me. "Please have a seat" She gestured to a black leather seat across from her and her desk.

I walked over to the chair and took a seat. The chair was soft, so I sunk in a little before getting fully adjusted.

"And what gives me the honor today?" She asks in a thick Scottish accent.

"I need Riley Greene to have another week off" I say.

The woman laughs.

"And what makes you think I'll do that?" She asks.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

"I'll do an exclusive interview" I bribe.

The manager laughs again. "Is that all?"

"What more do you want?" I begin getting irritated. If this lady laughs one more time I will wipe that smug look off her face.

"I want exclusive interviews with you, you AND Riley, then another photo shoot with you and the rest of the boys" She says.

"Deal" I say without thinking.

"I'll give you a call" She says.

I nod and leave the room, unsure of what I just agreed to.