Chapter 7

A/N I'm going to upload all the stories I have tonight.

___________________________________________________

Chapter 7

I smoothed out my shirt and tried to look professional. Louis came over to my desk and took the apple off of the corner, turning it in his hands. I stared at him with daggers in my eyes until he put the apple down.

"Can I help you" I said in a flat tone.

"Why did you leave yesterday" Louis asked, sliding into a chair facing my desk.

"I had no reason to stay" I answered with no hesitation.

Louis cocked an eyebrow.

"No seriously" he said, leaning forward as if he was going to whisper. "Tell me the truth"

"Don't you have a concert or meet and greet  or something to get to" I rolled my eyes and pushed my rolling chair back, about to stand up.

"I'm not letting you leave until you tell me the truth" Louis stood up and walked over to the door, leaning against it.

I glanced up at the security camera. If I were to tell Louis that I can't have a relationship with him, friend or not, I would surely lose my job.

I bit my lip.

"Alright then" Louis stood straight, no longer leaning against the wooden door. "You can tell me tonight. My hotel room, 7:00"

I squeezed my eyes shut, a bad habit of mine that I do when I’m nervous.

"Deal" I finally said, popping open my eyes.

"Great. But first I’m going to need your number" Louis grinned. He walked over to me and put a small piece of paper on my desk. It read 'Louis' number' along with, you guessed it, Louis' number. I grabbed a post-it from the corner of my desk and scribbled my number on it before giving it to Louis.

"There" I said.

Louis smiled and opened the door. "See you tonight" he winked as he shut the door behind him.

I pulled out my phone and added Louis to my contacts quickly then slumped into my chair, rolling backwards and hitting the plant behind me, knocking it over.

"Nice" I murmured.