Chapter 83

Chapter 83

Louis' POV
"Here's exactly what happened" I told Riley.
The pain in her eyes was so intense I almost burst out in to tears before I started the story.
I took a deep breath.
*Flashback*
"Where are we going?" I asked Niall and Harry.
"You'll see" Harry responded.
I was surprised Liam and Zayn didn't come along, but they said they were busy. I just shrugged it off.
"In we go" Niall said.
One of them opened a door which lead to a room with loud music, thick air, and smelled of sweat. I couldn't see where we were; I was blindfolded.
I was led in to the room, and felt the doors to outside close behind me.
"We're going to count to three, then pull your blindfold off" Harry informed be.
I was curious where we were.
"One, two, three" My blindfold was tugged off.
My eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, and I spotted a half-naked girl swinging around on a pole.
"No" I said, trying to turn away.
"Come on Louis, you've been with Riley so much you need to enjoy yourself" Harry pestered.
Enjoy myself? I'm not going to fucking enjoy myself here.
"Live a little" Niall pushed past me to go sit at a table.
"I'm not going to sit around and watch women make a fool out of themselves. I'm going to the bar" I pushed past Harry and he shrugged before going to sit next to Niall.
I dodged my way through tables with random men sitting at them, their hands in their pants. I rolled my eyes and walked through a swinging door to the bar area. I took a seat on the stool and ordered a beer.
The women at the counter nodded and began filling a glass. I looked around the small room. The lighting was still dim, but this area smelled of whiskey, not sweat. When I looked to my right I saw a middle-aged man wobbling on a stool, obviously too drunk to even sit right.
"Another!" He shouted.
"I think you've had enough" The bartender said.
"I'll know had nuff'" He said, slurring the random words that spilled from his mouth. "Get me another drink, woman!"
"No" The bartender said, sliding my beer over too me.
I paid her and only took a small sip of the beer before I set it back down. I wasn't in the mood for alcohol at the moment. I continued to watch the little man.
"Give me another drink bitch!" He yelled.
"I think you've had enough" I stood up for the woman.
She quietly thanked me and rushed out of the room.
"Was I talking to you?"
"Well I couldn't help but overhear" I replied.
"Listen here, son" The man started getting closer to me. I sat still.
The bartender returned.
"Could you go get the manager" I asked her. She nodded and rushed off again.
"I will tell you when I drink much" He began dazing off.
The bartender returned shortly with the man.
"I think it's time for him to go" I told the manager.
The manager was wearing a dress shirt and pants, but his shirt was sweaty and his tie was undone. He was in desperate need of a shave and his brown hair needed a wash.
"You need to leave" The manager said.
"Or what" The man kicked over the stool next to him, causing one of the legs to break off. These stools must be cheap.
"Or I'll call the police" The manager said.
The drunken man slammed him empty glass on the counter, shattering it, and then stormed out of the room.
A few minutes after the man left I was helping clean up the shattered glass, when I decided to call Riley. I pulled out my phone and scolded myself for not answering her texts. When she answered I could hear her crying.
*Flashback over*
"I was actually at a bar, just a bar at the... strip club" I sighed.
Riley looked up at me.
"You didn't want to go?" She asked.
"No, I didn't" I looked her straight in the eyes.
Riley sighed.
"I would have wanted to go if I were you" I heard her mumble.
"What?" I asked. Did I hear her correctly?
"Nothing" She looked down.
"You would have wanted to go if you were me? Why?" I asked.
"So you could have someone that could make you enjoy yourself... sexually" She whispered.
I began to laugh. I laughed so hard I fell back on the bed and held my sides.
"What's so funny?" Riley asked.
"Riley the night we had sex was one of the best nights of my life! Don't be insecure about it, you were amazing!" I sat up and grinned.
Riley hid a small smile. She blushed wildly, and when she noticed she was blushing she blushed harder.
"Riley, I love you and only you. You are the only girl that could ever make me happy... In all ways" I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arm around her waist. I flipped us over so I was on top of her and lightly kissed her lips.
"I love you" I said again.
"I love you" Riley smiled a real smile for the first time today.