Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Wait so Louis, you like just met her, she saw you naked, if anyone else finds out she'll get fired, yet you're dating her?" Zayn asked, rubbing him temples.

Louis Nodded.

"For god's sake man!" Niall stood up. "This is reckless"

"And...?" Louis stood up by Niall.

Niall rolled his eyes.

Why did I even agree to date Louis anyway?

All the boys are arguing. I caused this. What is wrong with me?

"Alright" I said standing up. The whole room went silent. "Louis where am I sleeping because I am going to bed" I said annoyed.

"She speaks!" Niall cheered with a nasty tone in his voice.

I tightened my jaw.

"Louis just show me where the fuck to sleep" I half yelled.

"Alright alright" Louis got up and led me to a small bedroom.

"Whoa whoa mate what are you doing. That’s our room" Harry walked over to Louis and I.

"Oh my god! I will just sleep on the ground then! You know what? I have a better idea. I’m going home. Goodbye, Louis" I grabbed my purse and stomped out the door, slamming the door behind me. I angrily walked to the stairs, not wanting to go in the wretched elevator again.

I cascaded my hand down the railing as I flew down the stairs and into the lobby.

"Have a nice night" the front desk lady said to me.

I grumbled a thank you and pushed open the front doors.

I was surprised no one had come chasing after me, as they usually do when you stomp angrily put of a room, but I was glad I was alone. I reached into my purse and felt around for my phone, but quietly cursed as I realized I had left it at home.

I crossed my arms and walked down the street that was dimly lit by the street lamps. My jeans were beginning to make me feel uncomfortable, and I wished I could just rip them off. There were one or two cars sprawled down the street in their parking spots by the curb, and only one or two cars went by on my way back to Adrian and I's flat. We didn't live on a very busy street, and I was thankful I didn't see any dark shadows lurking in the distance. By the time I got to my flat, I had calmed down and was ready for sleep. I walked up the stairs and opened the door to my flat with a slight fight to get my keys out of the lock. I pushed open the door and quietly crept inside. Adrian was asleep on the couch, and I looked over to the clock on the stove. 11:00 PM. I sighed in relief as I realized I was off work tomorrow. I slid off my shoes and crept to my bedroom.

When my clothes were traded for an oversized t-shirt, covering my underwear as I wasn't wearing pants, I slipped into bed and snuggled into the warm bed sheets, closing my eyes. I tried not to think about Louis, or any of the other members of the band, but no matter what they always came back into my mind. I fell asleep shortly after scolding myself for being such an idiot and going out with Louis after such a short time. Way to go, Riley.