Chapter 108

Chapter 108

Two chairs are pulled out for both Louis and I and the women send us to the bathroom to get dressed while they set up the makeup and hair stuff.

I follow Louis in to the bathroom and he closes the door behind us and I flip on the light. I hang up the white bag and unzip it, exposing a long black dress that has silver sparkles on the stop part.

I sigh and unbutton my jeans and jump around the bathroom trying to get them out. Louis watches me with humor in his eyes as he takes his shirt off. When I finally get my pants off I take off my shirt, leaving me in just my underwear. To my embarrassment I see a pair on underwear hung next to the dress. I blush and take it off the hook.

The underwear is black, and the bra is strapless like the dress. I turn to see if Louis is looking, and when I see that he isn't I unclasp my current bra and slip on the strapless one. I turn around to make sure Louis is not watching and my eyes grow wide when I see that he is.

Louis is already in his dress pants. He has a white shirt on that Is halfway buttoned up. We just stare at each other from opposite sides of the bathroom.

I turn back around and grab the black panties and push my existing ones down and quickly slip on the other ones. I can feel Louis' eyes on me.

"Are you off your monthly?" Louis asks and I nod.

I turn back around and see a devious smirk plastered on his face.

"Later" He says and continues to button up his shirt.

My heart speeds up and I take the dress off the hook and slip it up my body. To my luck, it fits and stays up even though it's strapless. I turn to look in the floor length mirror and I must admit the dress looks fantastic on me unlike most dresses that I've had to wear. I turn to Louis and he has a blazer and bowtie on. This awards show must be very formal if they got Louis in a suit.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod. I walk over to the door and he doesn't open it.

"You look amazing" He says and grabs my hips.

"Sexy" He brings us closer.

"Beautiful" Our lips are centimeters apart.

"I can't wait to get that dress off of you" Louis' dirty words send shivers down my spine.

Louis leans in and kissed my neck, then pulls away from me and swings open the door, leaving me wanting more, but I know that I can't have more.

A/N I'm learning bigger words because I love it.