Chapter 89

Chapter 89

Louis led us in to a bedding store where we made our way to the sheets section. I was reaching for some white sheets when Louis stopped my hand.

"I like these" He said going to some red sink sheets.

"And I like these" I said, reaching for the plain white sheets.

"These" Louis took the sheets off the shelf.

"These" I took the white ones off the shelf.

"Rock paper scissors" Louis suggested.

I nodded and stopped the packaged sheets to the floor.

"One, two, three go!" Louis did rock and I did scissors.

"No!" I cried in defeat.

"Ha-Ha" Louis picked up his red silk sheets and started walking towards the cash register.

I put the white ones away and followed him until he stopped in his tracks.

"Wait a minute" Louis held up a finger and pointed it across the store. He turned on one foot and began walking in that direction.

Confused, I followed my boyfriend.

"Ah, here we are" Louis stopped.

"You didn't" I said, looking at the One Direction blanket placed on the shelf.

Louis took the small blanket off the shelf.

"Oh but I did" He said and continued walking to the cash register.

Louis placed the items on a conveyor belt and the items slowly came to the cashier.

"One Direction" He questioned.

"Yes sir" Louis replied.

"This for your daughter?" The man asked again.

I bit my tongue to hold my laughter.

"Yes sir it is" Louis said again, paying the man and taking the plastic bag with our items in it off the rack.

"Have fun with that" The cashier hands Louis his receipt and we leave the store.

When we leave the store I let my laughter out, and Louis does the same.

"He was so confused when we first put it on!" My sides start to hurt from the laughing.

Louis wipes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "That was so good" He says.

Louis grabs my hand again and we continue walking through the building, still trying to catch our breaths from laughing.

I spot a Victoria's Secret across the way.

"I need to go there" I point to the store.

Louis curses under his breath.