Chapter 117

Chapter 117

"Oh" I say quietly.

Now that I think about it I do remember hearing some disrespectful screams. I should stop thinking about them.

I can't stop thinking about them.

The screams were muffled, but now they are starting to make more sense.

"Look whose back!"

"Wow, this bitch cannot stay away!"

"I wish Louis would push her over the railing!"

I can't believe I didn't notice what they were actually saying until now. If my stupid curiosity hadn't gotten the best of me I would be in a stupid store getting a stupid t-shirt.

I look out the window and try not to think about the screams. I see several girls run out in to the street to get to the other side of the car, and despite most of the horrible thing they were saying to me I still hope they won't get

hit by a car or something.

My hands are rested on my lap and I feel another hand lightly take mine and intertwine our fingers. Louis.

I don't bother looking up from out the window. I feel like I'm going behind the fan's back to be with Louis. I didn't think it would get this bad. Maybe I need to talk to Louis about it. I will talk to Louis about it. When I get my stuff from the rental and move it back to the apartment. Of course I'll still sleepover sometimes; I'm only getting my underwear and toothbrush and some clothes etc.

Louis' thumb begins to rub the back of my hand. He must have heard the fan's screams too.

"Could you drop Riley and me off by the Pier?" Louis asks the driver and he nods.

Louis thanks him and continues rubbing the back of my hand.

When the car stops at a place with a small rollercoaster, a Ferris wheel and other attractions, Louis and I get out and the rest of the boys stay in the car. Louis practically pulls me out of the car. I don't really want to go to the Pier; I am again spending too much time with Louis. That thought constantly clouds my mind.

The sky is still light outside, but I can tell it's going to get dark soon. Louis pulls me over to the ticket stand, and he pays for two all access tickets. I stay quiet.

Without saying a word, Louis pulls me over to a stand and shows the worker his wristband. The worker nods and hands him three baseballs. Louis throws the first one and hits one of the three stacks of bottles, knocking it down. When he throws the next one, he only hits one of the bottles, but the other two remain. He continues on to throw the third one and knocks over the third stack.

I hide a small smile at Louis' frustration as he keeps trying to knock all the stacks down, but keeps missing one of the three.

"Lemme try" I show the worker my wrist and he hands me the baseballs.

I hit all three targets perfectly.

I giggle at Louis' embarrassed face and take the small monkey the worker hands me.

"It's rigged I swear" Louis says and I laugh.

It is impossible to worry with Louis less than a foot away from you.

I latch the Velcro money around my waist and take Louis' hand. He leads me over to a booth with t-shirts hung up all around the edges. The booth has a water gun and a plastic clown with his mouth open. Behind the game there is a large sign that says "Everyone's a winner!"

"Look Louis, a perfect game for you" I say, pointing to the sign.

Louis rolls his eyes but takes a seat on one of the red stools and I sit next to him. We show the worker out wristbands and he pushes a button that lights up the clowns in front of Louis and I.