Chapter 49

Chapter 49

We eventually decided to go to a sit down restaurant called Blu, and we asked for a table in the back room so we wouldn't get mobbed.

We were sat at a big round corner booth in the very back of the building, and we all ordered out assorted drinks.

"I had Dave call a real estate agent, who will help us find a house after lunch" Liam said.

"Good" Niall took a sip of his Pepsi. "I'd like to have the keys today"

"Same" Zayn said.

"I think Riley and Louis should have the biggest room, with the biggest bed of course" Harry winked. I blushed.

Louis wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"What do we NEED to have in this house?" Niall asked.

"A game room"

"A pool"

"A hot tub"

"A slide"

"A theatre"

All the boys started spitting out ideas.

"You know what we really need?" Louis asked.

"What?" we all said.

"A waterslide"

"YES" Niall's eyes grew wide.

"Are you sure you guys can afford all this?" I asked immediately regretting my words.

The boys stared at me before bursting into laughter. Louis wiped his eyes from the tears of laughter.

"Right, sometimes I forget you're millionaires" I blushed.

"So do we" Zayn stopped laughing.

The waitress came back and took our orders.

"Mind taking a picture of us?" Harry asked, handing her his phone.

"Not at all" The waitress smiled.

She took the picture and handed harry back his phone. Harry looked at the picture before posting it on instagram.

"Lunchstagram" He grinned. Zayn rolled his eyes.

The waitress returned shortly with our food. I ordered a burger and fries, a simple meal. The rest of the boy's meals were simple as well.

When we finished our meals, the boys paid, much to my dismay, and we climbed back in the car. The driver drove us to the first house we were looking at for the day.

We pulled up to a large white house, and we entered through the metal gates and rove up the long driveway, passing two ponds, one of which inhabited a fountain. I have never seen a house this big in my life.

We got out of the car and stepped onto the concrete of the circle driveway. There was yet another water fountain in the middle of the circle drive. The house looked to be 4 stories tall. The outside walls were covered in brick, with white accents all around the mansion. There was a five car garage, which was surrounded by rose bushes. The windows littered all along the front of the house, some were arched and some were rectangular. There was a long balcony on the front of the house.

"Holy shit" I muttered. Louis laughed.

When we met the real estate agent, he looked to be about 40. He was balding, short, and had a bit of a gut.

He led us to the front door, and unlocked it for us. The large wooden door swung open, exposing a large staircase on either side of a landing. The floor was a beautiful tile, and there was a giant chandelier in the middle of the foyer.

The real estate agent continued showing us the house, which consisted of showing us 8 bedrooms, all about the same size, with walk in closets. The itched was two times the size of mine at the flat, and the living room had a black leather corner couch, and a gigantic tele.

In the backyard, there was a hot tub pool with, you guessed it, a waterslide. In the basement, there was a game room and a movie theatre. This must be the boys' dream house.

The real estate agent let us break off to explore the house, so Louis and I went to visit the master bedroom.

We trudged up the two flights of stairs to the top floor, and went to the end of the hallway to the master bedroom as we were directed. We opened the door to find a giant white bed with dozens of pillows set up along the large wooden headboard. There was one night stand on each side of the bed, a lamp placed on each. Across from the bed was a balcony, looking out on the backyard, which was lined with trees. The closet was walk in; it alone was as big as my bedroom at home. The bathroom had a Jacuzzi bathtub and a large tile shower. Two sinks were on one long marble counter, with a large mirror and many lights along the top.

"It's gorgeous" I gasped.

"It really is" Louis agreed.

We walked on to the balcony and looked out into the distance. The house was in the countryside part on London, but was still easy to access form the city, and vice versa.

"Louis! Riley! Come down!" Niall yelled up at us from the back yard. Louis and I slid open the glass door and walked out of the bedroom.

"I don't want to walk down these stairs again" Louis groaned.

"Then don't" I grinned.

I sat on the railing and began sliding down to the main floor. I didn't think about how I could get hurt, I was having too much fun. I jumped off at the floor just about the main floor, and waited for Louis to get done sliding. He finally landed on my floor and started laughing.

"You're crazy" He laughed.

"I know" I grinned, running down the stairs to the main floor.

Louis and I met the boys on the main floor.

"What do you think?" The agent asked.

"Over here boys" Liam called. We all huddled by the end of the staircase.

"Do you think we should get it?" Harry whispered.

"I like it" Niall said.

"Me too" Louis said. "Riley?"

"I like it" I said.

Liam and Zayn looked at each other.

"So do we" Liam said.

"I think we should get it" Harry said. We all nodded.

We all walked back to the agent and the boys' manager.

"We'll take it" Liam grinned.