Chapter 98

Chapter 98

I waved a small wave to the girl and she gasped before turning around to look behind her, as if I was waving to someone else.

She was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans with some black toms, and her hair was pulled into a ponytail. She clutched what looked like to be her phone in her hand.

She turned back around and pointed at herself, mouthing the word 'me?'

I nodded and she walked up to me.

"A-are you Riley Greene?" She asked, her eyes wide.

It was weird having someone who I don't even know recognize me, especially when I'm not with Louis. It felt weird. I wanted to smile, but I was afraid my sudden wave of emotion would scare her away.

"Yes I am" I replied, reaching up to get a tube of Pringles.

"Oh my god, can I get a picture?" She asked, taking out her phone.

"Sure" I smiled slightly, trying my best not to be creepy.

"Thanks so much" She said before lifting her phone up to take a picture.

I tried to smile my best as she snapped the photo.

"Do you have a twitter?" I asked, taking out my phone to follow the young girl.

She nodded. "It's @/louissperm" She blushed a bit.

"I'm taking it Louis is your favorite then? I love your username" I tapped the follow button.

"Yeah," She looked down and smiled a bit.

"I'll have him follow you then, yeah?"

"Yes please! Thank you so much! You're my favorite girlfriend Louis has had" She squealed. "The other one, Chloe, was a total bitch. I was sure she was using Louis for his fame. Ugh, she didn't even talk to the fans. She just rolled her eyes at them, and when Louis was looking she would act like a little angel. The whole fandom hated her"

"She doesn't sound very nice, what's your name?"

"I'm Grace"

"Hi Grace. I'll DM you as soon as I can, is that alright?" I asked Grace.

She nodded excitedly and said a goodbye before rushing off.

I smiled and continued pushing my cart down the aisle. I was mostly happy to know Louis' other girlfriend was a total bitch, and I was also happy to know I had fans who like me. I thought they all hated me from the way they tweeted me. Maybe Grace would put out a good word for me.

I finished loading my cart with random foods and walked to the checkout. I quickly paid for my items, having a few pounds left over that I decided I would go and get an ice cream cup from a nearby restaurant with. I loaded my paper bags in to my cart and thanked the sliding glass doors as I walked out in to the car lot.

I pushed my cart along the black concrete, occasionally running over a straw pebble drawn loose form years of cars running along its surface. I made it to my car and popped the boot of the car and loaded the groceries. Not all the items fit in the boot, to I resorted the remaining items to the backseat. I closed the doors and the lid to the boot before getting in the driver's seat to go get some ice cream.