Chapter 3

A/N This chapter is kind of short and sucky. Sorry.

Chapter 3

There was no way I was staying here. I had to get out. I stirred at the noodles Louis had made. I only took one bite and didn't take another, as Louis was an awful cook. I shifted my spot at the small hotel table. It only fit two people. Perfect. I silently wished I had brought my cell phone, but I left at home because I didn't want to get lost when I went to work. The only thing I brought was my small purse and my camera.

Louis pushed his plate away from him.

"That is just awful cooking right there" he said.

"I agree" I nodded.

It had been a silent dinner, I wasn't up for talking and I guess Louis wasn't either.

I got up and walked over to the window. Louis stood up immediately after me.

"Relax, I’m not going to climb out of it" I said.

Louis hesitated and stayed standing.

"Alright then" I mumbled.

I peered through the window only to find complete blackness.

I sighed.

"What time is it?" I asked Louis, who then looked at a clock hanging on the wall.

"Almost 10"

"Really?"

"Yup"

Why did I agree to stay? I sighed.

"I really should get going..." I said walking over to the front door.

"No way" Louis said, blocking my way.

"Let me leave" I said coldly.

Louis' eyes looked sad.

"Please stay" he said quietly. "It’s too dark outside and you know London isn't the safest city..."

Louis shifted his feet and looked to the floor.

"Fine" I said.

Louis looked up and smiled.