Chapter 84

Chapter 84

Riley's POV

It made my heart soar when Louis said how he loves me to me. I was ecstatic to know that the night we had sex was the best night of his life, and I was glad to know the true story of what he was doing last night.

Louis wanted to take a shower, and invited me to come with him, but I reluctantly declined, I had to call Adrian. Sadly, my phone was downstairs in the kitchen, so I had to run down all the stairs once again.

Once I made it to the kitchen, I grabbed my phone off the counter and quickly dialed Adrian's number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hi Adrian" I replied.

"Riley! I haven't seen you in forever! I'm coming over" Adrian hung up before I could say anything.

That was interesting.

It was almost 4:00 PM already when Adrian arrived. I had let Louis know he was coming over, and that I was going to make dinner. Louis agreed and went to watch TV in the living room.

"I'm really sorry about your dad; your mum called me" Adrian explained.

I nodded. My heart broke a little every time my dad was mentioned.

"But right now I have a very important question to ask you" Adrian said.

I began getting ingredients for lasagna.

"What's that?" I asked, getting out a box of lasagna noodles.

"Have you and Louis had sex yet?" He asked.

I dropped the noodles to the floor and they scattered everywhere.

"Quick, I hear him coming. Have you?" Adrian asked again.

"Yes" I said quietly, earning a squeal form Adrian.

"Was he good?" Adrian asked.

I felt my cheeks burn red.

"Yes it was very good" I finished right as Louis walked in the room.

"What was that crash?" Louis asked.

I looked to the floor. Louis' eyes followed.

"That's alright, we can order pizza" Louis picked up the phone and started ordering.

I saw Adrian smirk out of the corner of my eyes and I rolled my eyes at him and walked to the living room.