Chapter 93

Chapter 93

"Louis I don't know..." I started.

"Too late" Louis pulled down his pants.

"Louis!" I covered my eyes with my arms.

"Oh come on, it's nothing you haven't seen before" Louis said.

I shook my head until I heard a splash in the pool.

"Oh I see you've turned on the heater. You might want to turn it off because it's gonna be boiling when you get in"

I laughed.

"Okay, okay" I said.

I felt awkward and silly as I unclasped my bikini top. I could feel my face burning up and Louis' eyes on me. I took off the top and tossed it to the side, then tugged down my bottoms.

I jumped in to the pool. My head went under water, and I held my nose and squeezed my eyes shut. The pool was warm, and because it was starting to get darker the pool lights dimmed on.

I swam up to the surface and rubbed my eyes, letting go of my breath. Louis swam over to me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him.

Louis began kissing my neck.

"Louis" I hissed.

"What" He mumbled in to my neck.

"My dad is looking down at us" It began to hurt less talking about my dad, but I know if he was alive and walked in on us doing something like this he would be uncomfortable, then mad. I felt a bit guilty doing this two days after he had passed, but we had to start again sooner or later. I no longer wanted to cry about it, which would only make not only me but also him sad. Instead, I tried to think of happy times we've had and laugh about those memories.

"He doesn't have to look at us right now, he can go look at your mum until we're done. Besides, we've already had sex with him watching" Louis moved from one spot on my neck to another.

I had almost forgotten Louis and I having sex the other day. I know it's silly to assume my dad is always going to be watching us, but it makes me feel like he's still around. Besides, he probably has already turned away.

"Carry on then" I said.

I felt Louis smile between his kisses.

Louis stopped kissing me and came up to look me in the eyes.

"I love you" He said.

"I love you" I replied.

"I love you" Louis kissed my forehead. "I love you" he said again and kissed my cheek.

"I know" I said. I grabbed Louis' head and held it still so I could kiss his lips. Once I did our lips moves in sync as the water splashed to the sides of the pool.

"Riley! Louis! We're home ear- RILEY! LOUIS!" I heard Liam's voice form the door.

Louis and I pulled our lips apart, but Louis kept me close to his body so the boys didn't see me completely naked.

I turned to look at the door. There stood Niall, Liam, Harry, and Zayn staring wide mouthed at us. Niall dropped his bag to the floor.

"Is this what you guys have been doing when we were gone?" Harry asked.

"Not ALL the time" Louis said.

"Did you tell them what happened?" I whispered to Louis.

He nodded. "Yeah, they were really supportive. I didn't know they were going to come back early" He whispered.

"We'll be going then. Come on boys don't catch a fly. Off we go" Zayn ushered the boys out of the doorframe.

Louis began kissing me again. I pulled away.

"No, Louis" I said.

Louis sighed. "At least let me carry you up to your towel in case any of them are looking out the window" He begged.

"Fine" I huffed.

Louis walked us over to the steps and climbed up them. The cool air blew on my skin, making me shiver. Louis held my tighter, trying to keep me warm.

We walked to where my towel was laid on the chair, and Louis picked it up and wrapped it around me before setting me down.

Louis didn't bother putting his swim trunks on, he just grabbed both our bathing suits and walked me back in to the house.

"Hold on" I said walking over to the washer and putting my new underwear from the washer in to the dryer.

"We're going to have to wait until those are done drying before we go to bed" Louis said.

I blushed and put the new sheets in the washer, pouring in some detergent and setting it on warm water.

Louis and I didn't see the rest of the boys on our way up to our room, so we assumed they had gone to their separate rooms.

"Louis! Riley! Did you let Adrian sleep in my bed?!" Zayn yelled. We saw him come out of his room and slam the door from above us.

"Yes" Louis said innocently.

"He put up a framed picture of himself" Zayn looked like he had steam coming from his ears.

If I was drinking something right then, I would have spit it out from the amount of laughter that was escaping from my mouth.

Zayn huffed and stormed back in to his room, slamming the door.

Louis and I continued our commute up the stairs, a few giggles escaping my lips from what had just happened.