Chapter 142

Chapter 142

By the time Harry and I enter the house, Louis is waiting for us. We are about thirty minutes late, and Louis does not look too happy.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Louis walks up to us.

Why is he so angry? It's not like we went to a hotel to have sex or something. The thought of having sex with Harry makes me want to throw up. He's an attractive guy, but I can't picture myself being that close to someone besides Louis.

"Where did you take her?" Harry comes millimeters away from Harry.

"Back off man, we just went shopping" Harry steps away from Louis.

Harry is a few inches taller than Louis, and if I couldn't hear what they were saying I would laugh at how un-intimidating Louis is, but the way Louis spits out his words in a harsh tone makes him superior.

"What did you buy? Did she change in to anything? Harry I swear to god" Louis comes towards Harry again.

"No, she didn't. The only reason we were late was because the paps were there" Harry says.

"There were paparazzi there!?" Louis looks like he is about to punch Harry in the face.

Before this can go any farther, I step in between them.

"Louis, let's go up to your room" I say.
Louis looks down at me then up back at Harry. Finally, he backs away and takes my hand in his.

Louis starts pulling me towards the staircase and I turn around to give a small goodbye wave to Harry. Harry waves back and walks out of my vision in to the living room.

I do feel a bit angry at Louis for making such a big deal out of nothing, but I guess we could have called him and told him we were going to be late. Maybe that would have calmed Louis down a bit.

We make it up to Louis' bedroom and I sit on the bed. Louis paces the room, running his fingers in his hair.

"Louis, you're overreacting. I'm going to shower while you calm yourself down" I say.

Louis doesn't reply, so I just walk in to the bathroom and leave him to cool himself down. I can't believe how childish he is being. I know he's immature, but getting that jealous over nothing is just stupid. When I enter the bathroom, I close the door, well, slam the door just to let Louis know that I am not happy with him, and strip off my clothes. I place them on the bathroom counter and walk over to the shower in just my underwear and turn on the hot water.

I take off my bra and panties and put them on the counter next to my clothes and walk over to the shower. Memories of Louis and I showering together and singing different songs as we shampoo each other's hair flash through my mind. Then there are the sexual things we did in the shower. I know showering together is one of Louis's favorite activities, and hell it's even one of mine. I feel like half the showers we took when we were in a closer relationship were together. I guess we're still in a relationship because we never officially broke up.

I step in to the warm shower water and just stand there with my eyes closed for a little while, letting the warm water relax my muscles. I don't want to break up with Louis, honestly. I really do love being with him and spending time with him, however there's always going to be a part of me that is going to hold a small grudge against him for using me to get the picture. I worst part about that situation is how Louis lied to me when he said he loved me, and how he asked me to move in just so I would delete the picture. The only part I am glad about in that whole situation is how Louis didn't have sex with me to get the picture. That would have made it a hell of a lot harder for me to forgive him.

A/N Please leave feedback!!