Chapter 146

Chapter 146

"Wait, so he came in the shower to apologize?" Adrian falls back on the couch laughing with a bottle of Vodka in his hand.

I take a swig from my bottle and put it back on the table. I should not have gotten this drunk.

"That's not even the best part, we walked back in to the bedroom and had hot sex, but since I'm off the pills he was only inside me for a little while, then I gave him a blowjob and he ate me out" I giggle and Adrian's face turns red with laughter.

Adrian abruptly stops laughing and leans in so he is inches away from my face.

"Is he good" Adrian whispers as if someone else were in the room.

"Yes he's good!" I pull away from Adrian and fall on the floor laughing.

Just as my side starts to hurt from laughing, there's a loud knocking at the door. I get up from the floor and walk with a stagger to the front door. I don't bother looking through the peep hole and just swing open the door. Louis stands at the door with his face twisted with confusion.

"Hello" I smile as big as I can.

"Um, hi, I brought your car back. Are you drunk?" Louis asks.

"What's it to you?" I try to jab my index finger at his chest but miss completely and hit his arm.

"Yep, you're drunk" Louis walks in to my flat.

"Is that Barney?" Adrian giggles from the couch.

"Oh God he's drunk too" Louis runs his fingers through his hair.

"I love it when you do that" I take Louis's shirt collar in my hand and bring him down to we're eye-to-eye.

"You're drunk" Louis says again.

"I know, Lewis" I tease.

"Don't call me that" Louis picks me up and brings me in to the living room.

"You have work tomorrow; you're going to have a hangover"

"Yes" I wrap my legs around Louis.

Louis tries to lay me down on the couch but I latch on to him tighter.

"Don't leave" I whine.

"I can stay for only five minutes, then I need to go to the airport" Louis sits down with my still wrapped around him on the couch.

"There's a lot we could do in five minutes" I whisper.

Adrian squeals from his couch and runs to his bedroom, running in to a wall on the way there.

"I'll leave you two alone" He screams before shutting his door.

"Won't you miss me?" I ask and dip down to suck on Louis's neck.

"You know I will" I can tell his voice is strained, like me wants me to do all this to him but he wants me to be fully aware of what I'm doing when I do.

"I know you want to" I gently grind on him, feeling his full erection through his pants. "I know how hard you are for me"

Louis bites his lip and closes his eyes like he is in deep thought.

"We can't, I don't have a condom" Louis comes up with an excuse.

I fall forward on to Louis and let out a groan. I really wish I would have stayed on the birth control now.

Louis surprises me by taking my head in his hands and planting his lips on mine. For some reason I prefer this rather than being intimate. His sweet yet passionate kisses against my lips and neck make my stomach leap and my mind cloud with just the feel of him. I straddle him on the couch and clasp my hands behind his neck. Louis's hands move from cupping my face to my hips to keep me steady.

Louis pulls away from the kiss.

"Riley, as much as I could sit here and kiss you all day, I have to go" Louis says.

"When will I see you again?" I ask. My mind is beginning to sober from the vodka.

"Hopefully in a week" Louis says and lifts me off of him.

"I'll come on your family vacation" I say. I don't know if I mean my words or not.

"You have work" Louis says. Why does he pick this time to follow the rules?

"I can skip" I offer.

"You've skipped work too many times. I have to go, Riley" Louis stands up.

I sit with my knees to my chest on the couch.

"I love you" I say just before he walks out the door.

"I love you" Louis says. "I'll talk to you soon"

Louis closes the door behind him and I hear his footsteps walk down the stairs. I fall back on the couch and cover my eyes with my arms.

"Did you get some?" Adrian pokes his head out from his bedroom.

"No" I groan.

"Did you kiss?" He asks.

"Yes"

"Good" Adrian closes his door.