Chapter 38

Chapter 38

After Adrian stuffed us with waffles, I walked to my bedroom and started putting on a t-shirt to sleep in.

"Riley?" Louis knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said pulling up my shorts. "You're sleeping with me" I said.

Louis' eyes lit up.

"Not like that" I rushed.

"I know, I know" Louis teased. "Does Adrian sleep on the couch?"

"Yeah, his room is a mess so he refuses to sleep in it" I climbed into bed.

"Why doesn't he just-" Louis started but I cut him off.

"Don't ask me" I grabbed my red pillow and pulled up my duvet.

Louis took off his pants and shirt, leaving him only in tight black Calvin Klein boxers.

I tried not to stare, but I couldn’t help myself. Louis caught my eye and I quickly looked away as he smirked.

"Like what you see?" He teased. I sunk down further into the duvet.

Louis climbed into bed next to me.

We weren’t facing each other, it wasn't awkward, it was just new. I turned to face the ceiling, Louis was already facing that way.

"Come here" Louis said when he noticed me facing upwards.

I slid over to him and he wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled into him.

"I've been longing to do this since I met you" Louis said quietly.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Me too" I snuggled closer into Louis' hard chest and he kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight live birds" Adrian peaked his head in my bedroom and switched off the light.

"He's a pain" I said.

"Yeah but ya gotta love him" I would tell Louis was smiling even in the darkness.

"Goodnight, Riley"

"Goodnight, Louis"

I fell asleep snuggling with the blue eyed boy who stole my heart.