EXTRAS: Riley and Louis's Summer

EXTRAS: Riley and Louis’s Summer

“Louis” I complained as my boyfriend of one year splashed me with water at our shared house. He insisted multiple times that I join him in the pool, but every time he asked, I refused.

Louis, however, was not one to give up.

Our home was covered by trees, and had a very long driveway with a gate to the paparazzi could not get in, and could only bother us when we left the house. The pool is a descent size, and changes colors when a button on the side of the pool is pressed.

“Come on, Riley” Louis swam over to the ledge and pushed his wet hair out of his face. “It’s lonely in here.”

“Suck my ass” I rolled my eyes.

“You know I will” Louis smiled and swam back across the pool.

I shifted on the chair I was sitting in so I was lying face down in the soft towel. I closed my eyes, feeling the warm air surrounding me and lightly touching the bare skin around my white bikini.

“I will call the boys and have them come and swim if you don’t join me” Louis threatens.

“Do it” I shrug and turn over so I am facing up again.

Louis huffs and I open one eye to see him climbing out of the pool. I grab the chair I’m sitting on just to make sure he doesn’t try to grab me and throw me in, and I am surprised when he actually walks past me and into the house. I give a content smile to myself realizing I managed not to give in to Louis which we all know it tough for me.

I am about to turn back around so my back is facing the sun when I feel a pair of warm hands grab my waist and pull me off the chair.

I open my eyes and look at the hands around me, and sure enough, they’re Louis’s.

“No!” I scream as we approach the pool.

I try and wriggle out of Louis’s arms but he only holds me tighter to him and walks us over to the pool steps, not saying a word.

Louis steps in the water, and I twist my body in his arms so his grip loosens. Soon enough, his grip is loosened enough that I slide out of his arms.

Just as I am about to fall into the water, I grab Louis’s legs and hold myself up from hitting the water.

Louis laughs but still stands with his back facing the sliding glass doors. The tips of my hair touch the pool water, so when I lift my head the wet hair attaches to my back.

“Hey Riley I got some Chinese food and I was gonna eat it alone but I accidentally ordered everything on the menu and- OH MY GOD ARE YOU BLOWING HIM” I hear Adrian’s voice from the door.

“No!” I peak my head out from behind Louis to see my best friend.

“Oh thank god because that is a weird ass position to do it in” Adrian sets the bags of Chinese on the table next to my chair.

“Riley if you just get in the water we wouldn’t have this problem” Louis pushes his fallen hair out of his face.

“No” I hug Louis’s legs tighter.

Louis shrugs and limps further into the water with me still holding onto his legs.

“Literally just jump in the water” Adrian says and takes a seat on my chair, biting into a fortune cookie.

I am about to scream no but my word was cut off by my whole body being under water as Louis finishes his steps into the water.

I release Louis’s legs and push myself up to the surface of the water where I come face to face with Louis and Adrian laughing their heads off. I cross my arms and Louis holds his stomach from laughing so hard. I try to stop myself from smiling by frowning even more, but that makes the two boys laugh even harder.

“You’re so cute when you’re mad” Louis smiles and pulls me into his arms.

I roll my eyes but press into his hard chest even more and release my arms from their crossed position so they are wrapped around Louis’s waist.

I look up at Louis and he dips down, kissing my lips and making my stomach flutter. Even after a year of being together, he never fails to make me feel this way. Louis brings his hands up from their hugging position and cups my face with them, deepening the kiss.

“That’s so cute” Adrian makes a loud crunch sound while eating his dragon roll. I can almost see him pretending to wipe away a tear.

Louis and I both open our eyes at the same time and break the kiss, both turning to glare at Adrian.

“Oops” My best friend says but continues to eat the Chinese food.

Louis rolls his eyes and turns his attention back to me.

“I love you” He smiles and pecks the top of my head.

“I love you too” I smile and push Louis into the water.

A/N

Wow that was emotional to write. Sorry it's so short I didn't know what to write that wouldn't continue the story because you know, Censored is over.

However, because this was such a successful fanfic I decided you guys needed a little trip down memory lane. I was supposed to be writing a new chapter for my new fanfic Rocks but I procrastinated and did this instead oops. Also, my birthday is in 3 days. Horray.

I love you all :)