Chapter 100

Chapter 100

Riley's POV

I closed the laptop lid and twisted the chip back closed and walked to the kitchen to put it away.

I checked the clock. Louis was due home any minute. I rushed up stairs and in to our bedroom, then do our bathroom to check if I started yet. I groaned in disgust seeing as I did.

However I was lucky enough to not ruin my underwear. I quickly did my business and washed my hands and went to lay in bed, clutching my stomach, hoping to relieve my stomach cramps.

"Riley! I'm back" Louis busts through the door.

I sigh and try to pretend like my stomach isn't trying to become a sledgehammer. I sit up and put on my best smile.

"Hi Lou" I weakly say.

"Are you sick?" A flash of worry comes across Louis' face.

"No, I'm FINE" I scream at the end and topple on to the bed and clutch my stomach.

"Ah I know what this is" Louis says and sits next to me. "I knew it had to come sooner or later, Riley" Louis rubs my back.

"You do?" I ask, my face buried in the mattress.

"Riley, I have four sisters, I know you're on your period" Louis says.

I feel my face burn red, and I'm glad it's hidden in the mattress. "Oh God" I mumble.

Louis laughs. "I'll go get you a glass of water" He says and leaves the room.

I sit up and let go of my stomach.

"What just happened" I say to myself and crawl in between the sheets and duvet.

Louis returns shortly with a glass of water. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. With Adrian it's totally different. Adrian usually tells me to suck it up and not leave a trail of blood along the house.

""I forgot we had a telly in here" Louis says, setting the glass of water down and walking over to the telly plastered on the wall and grabbing the remote off of the table next to the telly and turning it on. Full House appeared on the screen and I squealed.

Louis walked back over to the bed, smiling and took his shirt and pants off and got in to bed with me.

"Four or more whole days without me inside of you" Louis sighed.

"Well you still can, but you know, ew" I laughed lightly.

Louis laughed along and brought me closer to him.

"I heard you met a fan at the store today" Louis says.

"Yeah, she was so sweet" I say, remembering my encounter with Grace.

"She called in to the radio station; she said you were nice and funny" Louis rests his head on my shoulder.

"Really?" I smile.

"Yeah" Louis kissed my neck.

"Oh, I promised you would follow her on twitter too" I say, glad I remembered my promise.

Louis pulls away from me and a frown overcomes my face. I turn to find Louis grabbing his phone off the dresser.

"What's her username?" Louis asks.

"Louissperm" I say.

Louis laughs. "That's an interesting one"

"I know" I smile and turn back over.

Shortly, Louis joins me back in bed in the same position as before.

"I got your gift in my car" I tell Louis and I feel him smile in to my neck.

"What was your favourite track?"

"They're all shit" I tease.

"What?" Louis says surprised.

"I'm kidding. I like Change My Mind or Over Again" I say.

"I like those too" Louis whispers in to my ear.

My eyelids begin to feel heavy, though it's only almost nine PM.

"I love you" I tell my boyfriend.

"I love you" He replies.

I let my eyelids rest and drift off in to a world of endless dreams.