Chapter 118

Chapter 118

Louis and I join hands again and weave through tons of booths. The money that I won earlier today is still wrapped around my waist, and luckily my purse hasn't gotten lost.

I hear slow music coming from a little ways ahead and Louis pulls me towards it. Reluctantly, I follow.

We walk between two booths and come face to face with a big heart with

'Tunnel of Love' written across the top in cursive.

"Yes" Louis smirks.

"No" I try to tug him away from the cliché attraction.

"Please" Louis faces me with his bottom lip sticking out.

"Fine" I sigh and Louis pulls me in to the entrance of the heart where couples are hugging each other, waiting in line.

One couple is even pushed up against the railing, kissing. Louis grabs my hip and pulls me towards him.

"No Louis" I object.

Louis huffs but still holds me close to his side.

When it's our turn to enter the tunnel we are seated in a heart shaped boat.

The music is becoming more and more slow and I roll my eyes at the cheesiness of the ride.

"Please keep all hand in feet inside the boat at all times, and please, nothing more than kissing" A bored sounding voice comes over the speaker.

I feel my cheeks heat up but Louis just laughs as the boat is set in motion.

Hearts hang from the pink ceiling and cupids are on the sides of the boat, holding arrows.

The boat turns to the right and we enter a room with a long garden of roses planted on the sides of the boat. I roll my eyes and Louis wraps his arm around me. I can barely see the features on Louis' face in this section of the tunnel, but that changes when we enter the next section. Handing form the ceiling is a large disco ball, but this one reflects hearts.

"Oh my god" I huff and cross my arms.

"Don't be a negative Nelly" Louis says in all seriousness, sending me in to the

fit of laughter.

I see Louis smile and he takes my chin between his index finger and thumb and plants his soft lips on mine.

Our lips now mold perfectly together, and we both know exactly what to do whereas the first time we kissed we were in a tree and were afraid of falling out. That time in our relationship makes me want to slap myself.

Louis right arm is still around me with his right hand dangling outside of the boat, but his left hand if tangled in my hair. Louis lifts me on to his lap and we start to get deeper in to the kiss. He slips his tongue in to my mouth and I wrap my hands around his neck. Louis breaks the kiss but his lips return back to my body seconds later, connecting to my neck.

"I said no more than kissing" A speaker says and I climb off of Louis lap and next to him again.

"Oh my god, they saw that?" I say embarrassed.

Louis shrugs with his arm still around me.

When the ride ends, Louis and I climb out of the boat and exit the ride, avoiding ye contact with anyone who might have seen us back in the tunnel. Louis takes my hand and we walk over to the Ferris wheel, boarding just in time to see the sunset.