Chapter 159

Chapter 159

Louis and I switched positions halfway through the show. I was now sitting on his lap, and he had his arms crossed over my body. He would occasionally try to suck on my neck, but I would bat him away. I was really getting in to the episode when I felt something jab my back. Thinking it was a button on Louis's boxers; I reached back and tried to push the button away with the palm of my hand.

I pushed down on the fabric and discovered it was not a button. It was the furthest thing from the button.

I let out a gasp and rolled off Louis and fell back on to the mattress next to him. Louis chuckled and grabbed me, pulling him closer to him.

"Louis!" I squeak and try to squirm away.

Louis tightens his grip around my body, and I eventually give up trying to get away and give in to him. I feel hi breath on the side of my neck, and my eyes flutter closed as he kisses just below my ear, then sucks on the skin.

"What did you think it was, love?" Louis lowers his voice.

"A button"

I hear a loud laugh come from beside me. Louis's chest vibrates with his laughter, shaking my back which is pressed against him. I can't help but smile at his laugh, he actually rarely laughs because he's always the one making the jokes, so it's always special when he laughs. Especially like this.

I twist around to face Louis and crane my neck to lightly kiss his lips. Taken aback by my kiss, Louis loosens his arms, allowing me to wiggle out of his grip. I slide off the bed and on to the wooden floor Just as Louis sits up in bed. His eyes follow me as I walk out of the room, passing the broken door behind me.

"I need a new door!" I call back to him.

I don't hear a reply, so I continue on my way to the kitchen to get an apple. I grab the bright red fruit form a bowl filled with oranges and bananas and make my way over to the bar, and sit up on the counter next to the several bottles of vodka. I cross my legs and bite in to the apple, savoring it's juicy taste. I am about to start my second bite when Louis walks in to the room with still legs.

"Babe" he says.

"Yes?" I bite in to my fruit.

"I still have a hard-on"

I nearly choke on my apple, and Louis laughs again. He walks over to the counter, and I spread out my legs so he can stand in between them. Louis is now at eye-level with me, and I stare in to his bright blue eyes and take another bite out of the apple. Louis raises his hand and takes the apple from my hand, and tosses it across the kitchen in to a trash can.

"Care to help me out?"

Louis lifts me off of the counter and places me on the floor in the living area. I grab a nearby napkin and wipe my face.

"You don't have a condom"

Louis brings his lips up in to a smirk and dips down to kiss my lips. He takes my hand and leads me to my bedroom. I draw my eyebrows together as he walks to my night table and opens the drawer, pulling out a square foil packet. He walks closer to me, backing me in to an empty wall. I nearly trip over all the dirty clothes all around my room.

"Where did that come from?" I ask, my voice barely above a whisper.

"I brought a couple"

Louis places his hands on either side of my head and grinds his hips against mine. His forehead touches mine, his lips slightly parted. The foil packet is still placed in his hand next to my right ear. Soft pants fall from my lips and I move my head to the side.

"Let's take this to the bed, shall we?" Louis's voice gets deeper.

I nod quickly and follow Louis on to the bed. I lay down and Louis climbs on top of me. He reaches behind my and undoes my bra clasp with one hand, then swiftly removes the item off of my body. I gasp at the sudden blow of cold air. I look down to find Louis's boxers becoming more and more tight as he looks me up and down.

"Let's try something different" Louis takes me by my hips and flips us so I'm on top.

He tugs down his boxers, exposing his throbbing length. He then grabs my panties and forces them down. I take his member in my hand but Louis stops me before I can begin pumping him.

"No foreplay, baby" Louis rips open the condom pecker and rolls the rubber down his cock.

I take my bottom lip between my teeth and wait for direction of what to do next. Louis is being so dominant today, and isn't playing around like he usually would. He takes my hips and lifts me up so I am hovering above him. I watch curiously as Louis takes his length in his hand and lifts it so it is lined up with my entrance. Finally, I understand what he is trying to do. I take his hands off my body and slowly lower myself on to his penis. I release a load moan as Louis fills me completely, going deeper than we ever have before. Louis screws his eyes shut and I sit motionless for a minute, adjusting to his size. I squeeze my eyes shut, trying not to cry out in pain as soon as I start moving. My eyes start to water as I try to go faster, but Louis stops me.

"You don't have to do that for me" He says.

I nod and stop moving, trying to wait for the pain to go away. It hasn't hurt this much since my first time. I place my hands on Louis's chest and slowly try to move again. This time I get more pleasure than pain. I can tell how badly Louis wants to buck his hips to get more motion going, but I'm glad he doesn't go through with it for my sake.

I try to move faster again, and this time Louis doesn't stop me. Beads of sweat drip down Louis's face, and my hair falls in front of my face. I lift myself up off of Louis, then slowly lower myself back down, repeating the process several times. Louis brings his hands up brushed the hair out of my face, then lowers his hands to my hip.

Louis lets out a throaty moan as I slam harder on to him, and throws his head back in to the pillow. I begin circling my hips around him as Louis's grip tightens around my hips.

"I'm close" I pant.

"Hold it for me" Louis brings his hand up to my neck and lowers me down so our lips meet.

Louis slips his tongue in to my mouth and I kiss back harder as I continue circling my hips. Louis suddenly flips us over, pulling out momentarily before easing his way back in to me. I throw my head back against the mattress and clench myself around Louis.

"Fuck do that again" He moans.

I obey Louis and tighten my walls around him. Louis moans again, almost sending my over the edge. Without warning, Louis spills in to the condom and I release shortly after, and we both ride out our orgasm.

"Riley I brought home some tacos- OH MY GOD" I hear Adrian's voice from the doorway.

Louis pulls out of me and falls on to the bed, laughing. I pull up the blanket to cover myself as I feel my cheeks redden. Adrian rushes out the door with the tacos in his hand and I hear him trip over out coffee table and fall to the floor. I giggle at his misfortune and Louis slides the dirty condom off of him and gets out of bed. Louis gets the foil packet and throws both it and the condom in to the trash can. He searches the floor, and kicks up his boxers, catching them in one hand. He slides them on and throws me my underwear and I struggle to put it on under the sheet. I am still embarrassed that Adrian caught us having sex, but it's mostly his fault for daring to come in my bedroom when Louis and I are home alone. That's bed thinking on his part.

Louis strides out of my room in just his boxers, while I grab a t-shirt and shorts and put them on before running out in to the living room.