Chapter 123

Chapter 123

I decided to make pancakes the next morning and have them ready when Louis and Adrian wake up. I didn't bother putting pants on, Adrian doesn't care and I know Louis would prefer it. The tile of the kitchen was cold under my bare feet, but it was strangely warm this morning.

I reach over to the kitchen radio and turn it on. I turn down the volume so the boys don't wake up and continue stirring the pancake batter. I pour it on the skillet and get out a spatula and place it on the counter so I can flip the pancake when it's ready.

I'm not sure what to do while I'm waiting for the pancake so I turn up the radio a bit and begin to rock from one foot to the other. My hair sways from side to side in a tangled mess. I quickly run my fingers through it then run over to the skillet and flip the pancake.

A few seconds later, the song kicks in to the chorus and I find myself on the kitchen counter doing the running man. I hop form one side of the kitchen to the other and land safely on the counter. I jump to the floor and run to the dining room table and stand on it, knocking off a few papers. I jump on to a nearby chair and then on to the floor and run back in to the kitchen to flip the pancake. I'm surprised no one had woken up from the sound of me running and jumping yet. I turn up the radio more and jump on the counter again and run along its length all around the kitchen.

I run to the end on the counter and jump to the floor and land in a roll.

"WAKE UP!!!" I scream.

A grumble comes from the couch and I grin and lean over the back of it.

"Wake up Adrian" I say and lean over so I fall on him.

"Get off of me" Adrian mumbles from under me.

I roll to the floor and run back to the kitchen and get the pancakes off the skillet and put them on a plate.

"I MADE PANCAKES!" I run to the fridge and swing open the doors and get out the butter, then move to the cabinet and get out the syrup.

"You put butter on your pancakes?" I hear Louis' voice behind me.

"Yes I do" I beam.

I grab a plate and put two pancakes on them, spread butter on their surface and drown them in syrup. Louis comes up behind me and grabs a plate and does the same but without butter.

"You really should try it with butter" I saw.

"Maybe next time" Louis gives a tired smile and yawns.

"You're adorable" I tap his nose and bring my plate to the living room and sit on the couch that Adrian is not occupying and turn on the telly.

I flip around the channels and Louis comes and sits next to me.

"Hey look you're on TV" I say and point to the screen.

"Am I?" Louis asks and leans forward.

"The world's number one boy band was recently in Los Angeles for an award show where they won all of the awards they were nominated for, then the band's Harry Styles went out with a mystery girl to a restaurant" The lady on the telly says.

"That's our hairdresser" Louis laughs.

I glance to the side and Adrian is sat up on the couch eating. I didn't notice he left.

"They were meeting her husband there" Adrian says.

"How did you know that?" Louis asks.

"I know everything" Adrian shrugs.

I turn my attention back to the TV where they are now talking about Miley Cyrus.

"What time is the interview?" I ask.

Louis looks at the clock on the wall. "In about an hour"

"You guys are doing an interview together?" Adrian asks and I nod.

"Don't say anything stupid" He says.

"I'll try not to" I laugh. "I should get dressed then"

I stand up and place my empty plate on the coffee table and walk to my bedroom. Louis stays in the living room. I scramble through my closet and end up finding shorts and a t-shirt that aren't too frightening, so I put them on then put my hair in a ponytail. I assume they'll do makeup and stuff when we get to the interview.

I walk back out in to the living room and Louis is still sitting on the couch watching the TV. When he sees me he gets up and walks in to the bedroom to get dressed. I sit back on the couch in my previous spot.

"Why are you here?" Adrian asks.

"I'm moving back in" I reply plainly.

"Why?"

"Louis and I spend too much time together"

"So no more having sex every night"

"ADRIAN!" I squeal.

"What? How many times have you done it?"

"I am not telling you" My cheeks grow red.

"About five or six times" Louis appears behind Adrian.

"LOUIS!" I cover my face with the couch cushion.

"I'm kidding. It's like seven times" Louis says again.

I groan and fall back on to the couch.

I hear Louis and Adrian laugh from across the room and I lower the cushion and walk over to Louis.

"Let's go" I grumble and drag him out the door.