Author's Note/Questions

Hi,

I heard some people are copying ideas from my story and are being bitches, and I just wanted to let those people know (only one really) that I do indeed know where they live, what school they go to, their phone number, their full name etc.

So kindly fuck off :)

Oh and if you don't like the story stop reading it; I won't cry, just don't go talk bad about it okay?

Now on to the questions.

What is your name?

Ann.

Favorite color?

Red & black

Favorite food?

Lasagna mmm

What are your favorite wattpad stories?

The After series and 65 days.

How tall are you?

5'8"

Favorite school subject?

I hate everything about school but I'm good at everything.

What girl are you?

I'm a Louis girl.

What are you afraid of?

Knowing I'm going to die and not being able to do anything about it (not like of old age but like falling off a bridge in my car or something)

What is your favorite TV show?

Doctor Who, Full House, or Modern Family.

What is your personal instagram?

:)

Do you play an instrument?

I play clarinet, Bassoon, Piano, Bass Clarinet and I know a few notes on saxophone and trumpet.

What do you hate most about people?

I hate when I say like "I hate everyone" and they're like "same" and I'm like no you don't omfg or when people breathe ugh.

Where were you born?

In a hospital :)

Do you do any sports?

I play softball and I used to play volleyball and do karate.

What time do you wake up?

6:30 AM

Do you have any pets?

I have a dog and a cat.

What do you want to be when you are older?

I want to be a manager of a publishing company or like something with doctoring idk.

What's it like almost having 30K reads?

I was surprised when I got 5 reads actually so I was really thankful and I also really enjoy rubbing it in people's faces :)

What do you like least and most about yourself?

I like least how agressive and shory tempered I am and I like my body and knowledge most.

What's the saddest thing that's ever happened to you?

When my grandpa died.

What do you struggle most with in writing?

Making the chapters relevent and I still don't know the difference between effect and affect I think i'll go look that up soon.

Favorite youtubers?

Danisnotonfire, Macbarbie07, beautybysiena, tyleroakley

I am subscribed to a bunch of beauty gurus however I don't wear any makeup besides concealer????

What do you do in your free time?

Get on instagram, tumblr, vine, twitter, write, watch TV.

Have you ever starved yourself?

No way, I have a high metobalism and I actually want to gain a little wait, and starving yourself is really bad for your body.

That's all the questions I'm answering for now, new chapter up tomorrow. Ily all besides initials AJP and goodnight/morning/afternoon.