Chapter 33

A/N This chapter sucks it a filler chapter I'm sorry

__________________________________________________Chapter 33

We all sat around Louis' hotel room, brainstorming places to go.

"We could just stay here" I said after a while.

"Yeah, why did we decide we were going somewhere anyway?" Zayn inquired.

'I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah' Adrian's phone rang. His cheeks flushed and he quickly fumbled with him phone before answering.

"Hello?" He hissed. "Okay, alright, bye" he hung up.

"Sadly, I have to go" Adrian pouted. "Kim and Sarah need help at the shop" Adrian stood up and waved goodbye to everyone before exiting the suite.

Kim and Sarah were twin sisters who worked at a small clothes store with Adrian. Adrian isn't really friends with them, they never do anything without each other, but they are really nice.

"Let’s make a fort" Louis grinned.

"I'm in" Niall said.

"Me too" Liam, Zayn, and Harry said at once.

"And I guess I am too" I said.

Louis jumped up and tipped the couch over, knocking all of us off it.

"Louis!" Liam groaned.

Louis hissed and ran to the bedroom to grab blankets and pillows.

I got up off the ground and moved the coffee table out of the way so there was room for our fort.

Harry took the cushions off the couch and Niall collected pillows. Zayn and I went to get chairs to help prop up the roof of our fort.

When we all reunited in the living area we started putting together our chamber of blankets and pillows. We brought the couch closer and draped a blanket on it from the two chairs on either side of it.

Harry threw pillows on the ground under the blanket roof, and Niall laid another blanket to cover the only opening the fort allowed. We all climbed inside and sat with our knees pulled to our chests.

"Guys" I said after a while.

"Yeah?" They chorused.

"We are all over 18 years old, and we made a fort"

It was silent after my sentence for a couple minutes before Niall burst out laughing, knocking over the chairs and allowing the blankets to topple on top of us.

"Niall!" We all groaned.

"I'm sorry I couldn’t help it" Niall started laughing again, this time we all joined him.